F.A.O downsouth

was only asking as a friend has a bitch mainly wheeler and a line back to meg which is 2 and a bit slow, but if this meg has had between 40 and 50 pups i should think there will be, the good, the bad and the ugly! i just wonder when the bitch had time off rearing pups to work Y.I.S MOD

wHAT IS TE BITCH OUT OF MATE.DEREK HAS ONLY HAD ONE BITCH FROM ME AND THERE ARE NO PUPS OUT OF HER AS SHE HAD TO BE SPAYED.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

reading through this it seems that the people defending billy are the ones with his offspring and none of them have said they have seen the dog work. of the ones that have seen him work all have said

Downsouth..i seen billy and he was no young dog,a well seasoned experienced dog according to his owner(he was shit to say the least ).you used him as you used that shaver dog who again was a dog that

Yo Yo not worth kennel space

Posted Images

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

hows the black and tans getting on slips :thumbs:

the best mice hunters a man wish for ha ha the bitch is on sette with me now shes a angle :thumbs:post-21086-044091800 1285276077_thumb.jpg

are you strumming her hard and have you tried any bigger game or are you holding them back till 8 or 9 years old :thumbs: :thumbs:

downsouth told me to hold her back to at least 10 years but breed heavy he rec she could damage herself if one of the traps got her nose :good:

was only asking as a friend has a bitch mainly wheeler and a line back to meg which is 2 and a bit slow, but if this meg has had between 40 and 50 pups i should think there will be, the good, the bad and the ugly! i just wonder when the bitch had time off rearing pups to work Y.I.S MOD

wHAT IS TE BITCH OUT OF MATE.DEREK HAS ONLY HAD ONE BITCH FROM ME AND THERE ARE NO PUPS OUT OF HER AS SHE HAD TO BE SPAYED.

i'll check with him, all i knows is he bought her at 8 months old from a chap in yorkshire and she was surpose to be bred by D.Wheeler out of a bitch out of meg,

he had his first go to ground today ....me and a couple of mates of this site toke him to a nice spot for a pup that we have dug many times before only .5 of easy digging ...enterd the pup only for him to come back out 2 minuets after... he spun straight round and back down and this time i could her him digging on .......after a couple of minuets he made contact we left him for 5 to 10 mins to see if he would push on to the stop end but he didnt so we sunk a quick hole and he had held it mid tube so we lifted them out and dispached the fox amediatly.......no camera in the field but got a quick snap at home............i am well happy with his start...a.t.b brog thumbs.gif

S1050238-Copy.jpg

he had his first go to ground today ....me and a couple of mates of this site toke him to a nice spot for a pup that we have dug many times before only .5 of easy digging ...enterd the pup only for him to come back out 2 minuets after... he spun straight round and back down and this time i could her him digging on .......after a couple of minuets he made contact we left him for 5 to 10 mins to see if he would push on to the stop end but he didnt so we sunk a quick hole and he had held it mid tube so we lifted them out and dispached the fox amediatly.......no camera in the field but got a quick snap at home............i am well happy with his start...a.t.b brog thumbs.gif

S1050238-Copy.jpg

good start for him that atb with him :thumbs:

S1050238-Copy.jpg

nice one brog its a good start for your young dog :thumbs: hope he duz ya proud mate for many a season to come ;)

alan003.jpg

alan002.jpg

alan001.jpg8 mounths old now

Got bull all over it!!

atb with him though

Rey

so has your wife :doh: :kiss: :kiss:

Who the F*ck do you think your talking to you cheeky wee Pr*ck!!! :realmad:

Ive done Sh*ts harder than you and woulda loved you to have said that to my face ya german plank!!

I was stating a point, the dog has alot of bull in it (too much in my opinion)

now dont go staring Wars again, we all know what happened last time!

• Like 1

alan003.jpg

alan002.jpg

Got bull all over it!!

atb with him though

Rey

Ive done Sh*ts harder than you and woulda loved you to have said that to my face ya german plank!!

how mutch bull has it got then ........? if you can tell from a pic your the daddy notworthy.gif

alan003.jpg

alan002.jpg

Got bull all over it!!

atb with him though

Rey

you cocksplash i am not german i am english and yes we do all no what happend last time.......and looking at your terrier your opinion means fuckall as your dog has'nt even seen work.....don't listen to him brog he rides the furry pogostick :thumbs:

alan003.jpg

alan002.jpg

Got bull all over it!!

atb with him though

Rey

you cocksplash i am not german i am english and yes we do all no what happend last time.......and looking at your terrier your opinion means fuckall as your dog has'nt even seen work.....don't listen to him brog he rides the furry pogostick :thumbs:

:thumbs: well said