ferretting dog

theres a 12 month old first cross collie wippet for sale for 50 quid on useddudley.co.uk my friend rang the bloke and asked if it could break to ferrets and said she is a very obedient bitch might be worth a luck for you bud . his reason for sale is lost his house n had to move into a flat and it aint fair on the dog

here the link

http://www.useddudley.co.uk/classified-ad/21078205

all the best

theres a 12 month old first cross collie wippet for sale for 50 quid on useddudley.co.uk my friend rang the bloke and asked if it could break to ferrets and said she is a very obedient bitch might be worth a luck for you bud . his reason for sale is lost his house n had to move into a flat and it aint fair on the dog

here the link

all the best

thanks for the info.

i will check it out and let you know how i get on.

atb.

here the link

all the best

thanks for the info.

i will check it out and let you know how i get on.

atb.

had a look at that ad nice bitch but to far from home should get something

closer to home thanks for the help.atb

post-7569-127534575086_thumb.jpgcollie x grey you cant go wrong mate :thumbs: (tommy.c) :thumbs:post-7569-127534575086_thumb.jpg

how much collie to grey is your dog ? and how tall is he mate? brilliant dog :thumbs:

he is 3/4 grey 1/4 collie and stands around 24ins mate!! :thumbs:

mine is a collie whippet hound 23" does great..lisens underground nd marks good for rabbits gettin out of net and around the long net..

I use a collie x whippet x greyhound.. Have just finished my first full year with her.

Not only is she catching bolters, retrieving live to hand, she is also working as a retriever at night whilst shooting from the land rover, just point the lamp in the direction of the kill, and bingo....jumps out the window, returns etc..no more fence climbing.

Looking for another dog this year to support her...may go for summit with a bit more whippet..just for the hell of it.

As for speed.........ask the boys at the Scottish Lurcher shows......whistling.gif

IMG_8322.jpg

Bess.

I also have a mate with a collie grey, who is equally happy. She is slightly slower, but that is an age thing. Marks really well.. Makes the job simple.

IMG_8323.jpg

Meg....

I use a collie x whippet x greyhound.. Have just finished my first full year with her.

Not only is she catching bolters, retrieving live to hand, she is also working as a retriever at night whilst shooting from the land rover, just point the lamp in the direction of the kill, and bingo....jumps out the window, returns etc..no more fence climbing.

Looking for another dog this year to support her...may go for summit with a bit more whippet..just for the hell of it.

As for speed.........ask the boys at the Scottish Lurcher shows......whistling.gif

IMG_8322.jpg

Bess.

saw that red merle at midlem show, (i was the lad clapping her and telling her to shhhh! lol) nice wee bitch looks ideal for ferreting.

I also have a mate with a collie grey, who is equally happy. She is slightly slower, but that is an age thing. Marks really well.. Makes the job simple.

IMG_8323.jpg

Meg....

IMG_8322.jpg

Bess.

saw that red merle at midlem show, (i was the lad clapping her and telling her to shhhh! lol) nice wee bitch looks ideal for ferreting.

She just loves to chase......doh.gif

I cant help the enthusiasmangel.gif

You should have said hello!!