Lost Gun License, piss take!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i got done a year or so ago,when i was in interview,i said prove it in which they asked do i want to see the CCTV footage :icon_redface: idiot,i was under a camera.didnt take my tickets but when i moved to another county the firearms officer come to check my cabinet,all went well,had a good chat but just as he got in the car he said,oh by the way,we dont take kindly to violence :icon_redface: ,a couple of days later i got a letter saying along the lines of,any more violence etc,they WILL pop in to empty my cabinet :icon_eek:

aint worth the hassle,i dare not do nothing now.good luck in court pal. :thumbs:

They've got to find you guilty first.

Tell them that he's harassed you in the past, and his friends continue to harass you. Tell them that you approached the lad to talk it over (to try and stop the harassment) but he reacted aggressively towards you pushing you, so you defended your self as he came at you in an intimidating way.

The fact you just hit him once looks better than if you give him a good filling in, so you can say it was in self defence.

I had a similar case last year that I got a not guilty on a section 47 after sparking a doorman who come to me looking for hassle. He grassed me up and wanted compo for the teeth he had lost so took me to court, but with the clear cctv footage of him pulling his coat off and steaming towards me and the fact that I only hit him once (which wasn't clear on the cctv) they seen that he was the aggressor and I was just defending myself, so threw the case out :victory: .

Don't just roll over for them mate, fight your case.

Just got back, took hours! Got to go back for sentencing next Tuesday and I reckon I'm looking at Community service.. Lots of It! :no:

They said I didn't need to stop the Car, I could have kept driving therefore I was looking for trouble which Is true.

Just got back, took hours! Got to go back for sentencing next Tuesday and I reckon I'm looking at Community service.. Lots of It! no.gif

They said I didn't need to stop the Car, I could have kept driving therefore I was looking for trouble which Is true.

Looks like your weekends are feked for a bit better than jail though.thumbs.gif

Just got back, took hours! Got to go back for sentencing next Tuesday and I reckon I'm looking at Community service.. Lots of It! :no:

TAKE SOME TOILETTRIES WITH YOU

TAKE SOME TOILETTRIES WITH YOU

Was just gonna say grab ya lynx and stash an ounce up ya rusty sherrife's badge before ya go :laugh: even if ya don't smoke it, it's top notch currency inside :thumbs: