Lost Gun License, piss take!

Lost my licence the other day, was gutted! :(

In my mind, I done nothing wrong but not alot I can do about It. What happened was I drove past this lad who Is always giving me the finger, as always He gave me the finger so this time I got out and said look what's your problem? He pushed me and I stumbled and I was alone wheras He was with a mate so I hit Him out of self defence.. He went to the police, I got arrested that night and now I'm In court tomorrow facing ABH!

What would you have done? I do regret It now as It wasn't worth It but at the end of the day, what can you do to defend yourself? I hit Him once and then left, It's not like I battered Him!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost my licence the other day, was gutted! :(

In my mind, I done nothing wrong but not alot I can do about It. What happened was I drove past this lad who Is always giving me the finger, as always He gave me the finger so this time I got out and said look what's your problem? He pushed me and I stumbled and I was alone wheras He was with a mate so I hit Him out of self defence.. He went to the police, I got arrested that night and now I'm In court tomorrow facing ABH!

What would you have done? I do regret It now as It wasn't worth It but at the end of the day, what can you do to defend yourself? I hit Him once and then left, It's not like I battered Him!

[/quote) BATTER HIM NEXT TIME WITH NO WITNESS'S AROUND

Edited by christian71

YOU ONLY GOT OUT OF THE CAR COS HE JUMPED IN FRONT OF YOUR CAR AND YOU ONLY GOT OUT BE COS YOU FELT VUNARABLE AND SCARED :thumbs:

STICK WITH THAT MATE I GOT DONE FOR TWATING A FELLA WHO GOT OUT OF HIS CAR AND CAME AT ME IN COURT THEY ASKED HIM WHY HE GOT OUT OF THE CAR AND DIDNT DRIVE OFF HE SAID HE FELT VUNRABLE AND SCARED IT WAS ME THAT GOT DONE

Edited by christian71

As respected UK citizen with firearm authority, you should walk away & have intellegence to realise man who give you finger has IQ of less than fly ! :thumbs:

I know I should have and at the end of the day I done the 'crime' so am going to admit to It! Just really pissed me off and now I realise that It wasn't worth It.

W*nkers like this deserve a slap, I'd expect one If I were doing the same..

Its the reason imho that SGC are given out like confeti in my area knowing once lads have gone through the procedure of getting one they tend to behave them selves and turn the other cheek i know it can be hard but its some thing that has to be done [bANNED TEXT] you can legaly hold a shotgun its the reason i have never applied for one.

And now on whenever I see His mate He gives It the biggun, and like you say the SGC was holding me back and I always thought about things as I didn't want to lose It! Now It's gone If It weren't for me going In the Army I'd have slapped Him by now aswell! :laugh: