new lurcher

Nowt wrong with hancocks stuff ive seen a fair bit of it work up here and almost got one myself before i got my maggie.

tidy set up you have there mate i hope that big pie muncher bites hard, it will keep the dog thieves at bay, i made an indoor kennel/dog room just to keep the twats away its part of a big garage/workshop on the house it has heating and sink and hot and cold water, its even got a food prep bench and alarm system, its a doggy ritz.

on the subject of colour affecting performance......its a no brainer :thumbs:

enjoy your little dog put the work in and fetch the best out

Regards

Keith

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

feck all wrong with him mate he looks a belter atb meg

i never knew john hartson had lurchers

Posted Images

whites not a bad coulor but its a fecher when they come back with a big red collar of claret , had white dogs my self and decent ones but they show every bit of blood scars etc ,not my favorite coulor but doeosnt make it a bad dog

just thought i would put a couple of photos of my new lurcher had him nearly a month now. he had never been out no training so a blank sheet to work with he is 6 months old 3/4gray 1/4collie rought coated and breeder said he will make 27tts. coming together lovely so happy and proud of him. i was told when i brought him some people will turn there nose up at him because he is too white i said i know how he feels ill take him. but to be honest he picked me i went there thinking ill get a bitch about 24tts and one a bit younger but wasnt really bothered about colour but as soon as i seen him he was mine dont know why just felt right. anyway glad i did because i couldnt ask for anymore. the last photo is with his new best mate and body guard and kennel mate very proud of her to.

10052010114-1.jpg

10052010110.jpg

10052010112.jpg

10052010119.jpg

nice cross of lurcher mate hope all goes well with him :thumbs:

just thought i would put a couple of photos of my new lurcher had him nearly a month now. he had never been out no training so a blank sheet to work with he is 6 months old 3/4gray 1/4collie rought coated and breeder said he will make 27tts. coming together lovely so happy and proud of him. i was told when i brought him some people will turn there nose up at him because he is too white i said i know how he feels ill take him. but to be honest he picked me i went there thinking ill get a bitch about 24tts and one a bit younger but wasnt really bothered about colour but as soon as i seen him he was mine dont know why just felt right. anyway glad i did because i couldnt ask for anymore. the last photo is with his new best mate and body guard and kennel mate very proud of her to.

10052010114-1.jpg

10052010110.jpg

10052010112.jpg

10052010119.jpg

nice cross of lurcher mate hope all goes well with him :thumbs:

nice pup :thumbs:

Nowt wrong with hancocks stuff ive seen a fair bit of it work up here and almost got one myself before i got my maggie.

tidy set up you have there mate i hope that big pie muncher bites hard, it will keep the dog thieves at bay, i made an indoor kennel/dog room just to keep the twats away its part of a big garage/workshop on the house it has heating and sink and hot and cold water, its even got a food prep bench and alarm system, its a doggy ritz.

on the subject of colour affecting performance......its a no brainer :thumbs:

enjoy your little dog put the work in and fetch the best out

Regards

Keith

cheers mate that doggy ritz sounds class. put my alarm and light on yesterday and as for does the big pie eater bite hard yeh very hard three dicks tried breaking into my garage last year she had two of them with me at the rear with my rounders bat great fun haha ill keep u updated on how he comes along all the best mate

10052010114-1.jpg

10052010110.jpg

10052010112.jpg

10052010119.jpg

in bottom picture..just wondering which of them 2 bears is the new body gaurd!!!lol.just messin.lovely dogs mate.

10052010114-1.jpg

10052010110.jpg

10052010112.jpg

10052010119.jpg

in bottom picture..just wondering which of them 2 bears is the new body gaurd!!!lol.just messin.lovely dogs mate.

quality cheers mate :thumbs: