TEXT, DRIVE AND DIE!!!!!

here a video as real as you get , most may have seen it before ! but as a firefighter imo every driver young and old should see this and think about it, it's every parents nightmare to bury there kid's, i think it no harm to show it to them ,,

be safe !!!!!

sounder

There's nothing funny about car crashes and young people losing their lives, but if I showed that video to any youngster round here they'd probably laugh.

I don't think its that well made and is a little sensationalised with all the slow mo and all that. I thought the other one was better where the son flying head butts the mom to death.

This one -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SEy_FCJlpk

Certainly hits home those videos, i am no saint when it comes to driving, i used to be incredibly stupid when i first past my test and learnt my lesson, i almost killed myself on the motorway, i ended up from the 3rd lane to the hard shoulder facing the other way, luckily i came away unharmed and drove home when the police moved my car back the other way, i have text while driving BUT only very rarely and i don't need to look at the screen when i write it. :thumbs:

thats bad that the bit were the kids in the back saying mummy daddy wake up nearly made me cry iv got two little kids it just makes you think i never ansaw the phone while im driveing never mind texting

i hope a lot of young ones see this and make them stop being so cocky while there behind the wheel

:( That really hit a nerve, having lost someone in a car crash. I'm dreading my kids driving but that's not the only problem is it? When you're driving you're at the mercy of every idiot you happen to meet.. frightening.