I think this one looks very nice, she will be hopefully getting mated tonight and lay lots of eggs for me. :victory:

Despite the colourings you wouldnt believe how hard this moth is to spot when sat on a bush... :victory:

post-16-127292209118_thumb.jpg

isn't nature just bloody class... seems the anti's think we're all a bunch of bloodthirsty gits... lol

lovely shot mate... makes me nearly wixh i had a moth..... tongue2.gif

Atb.

Snap.

• Like 1

Just look at that colouration and imagine that each wing is made of thousands of tiny scales, and each one is a mirror image to the one opposite, How on earth did that happen? How did such colours come from a caterpillar that only ate Lime trees. Really it should be impossible.

Evolution really is one fukcing amazing mechanisms if you start to look into it and ask questions. But first you must start to notice the ordinary things that most people do not even notice. Beauty surrounds us totally, its everywhere in the countryside no matter at what time of year.You have just got to notice it.

That's why i find it hard to understand when i hear people complain that they're bored. How can anyone be bored when they are surrounded with colours, shapes, light, shadows, sounds, smells and images that beggar belief how they were actually created.

JD

Just look at that colouration and image that each wing is made of thousands of tiny scales, and each one is a mirror image to the one opposite, How on earth did that happen? How did such colours come from a caterpillar that only ate Lime trees. Really it should be impossible.

Evolution really is one fukcing amazing mechanisms if you start to look into it and ask questions. But first you must start to notice the ordinary things that most people do not even notice. Beauty surrounds us totally, its everywhere in the countryside no matter at what time of year.You have just got to notice it.

That's why i find it hard to understand when i hear people complain that they're bored. How can anyone be bored when they are surrounded with colours, shapes, light, shadows, sounds, smells and images that beggar belief how they were actually created.

JD

Most of them are stuck on here thats why they dont see anything ..... agree with you though ... natures amazing you never stop learning thats a fact

Just look at that colouration and image that each wing is made of thousands of tiny scales, and each one is a mirror image to the one opposite, How on earth did that happen? How did such colours come from a caterpillar that only ate Lime trees. Really it should be impossible.

JD

:lazy: :lazy: :lazy: :lazy: :lazy:

Just look at that colouration and imagine that each wing is made of thousands of tiny scales, and each one is a mirror image to the one opposite, How on earth did that happen? How did such colours come from a caterpillar that only ate Lime trees. Really it should be impossible.

JD

WELL JD ,

I ALWAYS LOOK TO THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE .......

YRS AGO I OFTEN IVE HAD A WALK OUT WITH FELLOWS FROM WORK ETC WHO HAD BECOME INTERESTED IN HUNTING BUT WERE NOT FROM A BACKGROUND WHERE THEY HAD GROWN UP ENAMORED WITH NATURE ..............

TO ME THEY SEEMED TO WALK AROUND WITH THIER EYES CLOSED .......... MISSING ANYTHING BUT A MAJOR EVENT ...........

THE AMOUNT OF TIMES THESE LADS WALKED RIGHT OVER THE TOP OF GAME WITHOUT SEEING IT WAS UNREAL ......... THEY ARE STILL THE SAME NOW ..........

COUNTRYMEN ARE BORN ...... NOT BRED

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

yes agree, most people walk around and notice nothing. Never get bored. i saw an amazing thing today never seen by me before. I was on my allotment. I heared buzzards. stopped what Iwas doing-looked up and saw 4 buzzards very close almost above me. Suddenly two rushed towards each other, one turned on its back, they met and held each others talons. With their talons locked together they tumbled together very fast towards the ground. They rolled over and over gathering speed. I was sure they would both be killed. At the last minute they both let go and just glided over the field missing the ground by inches. A sight I will never forget. If only I had a camera in my hand instead of a rake. But never mind its etched in my brain. There were a few others around me working on their allotment and no one else even looked up, they missed a great sight.