Nuttalls Zulu

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

makes me laugh the mans done more over a short period than we ll probs do in our lifetime seen more and produced more and has dedicated his life to something most of us take for granteed or further mo

heres a similar pic of one of those on that link, nuttall gave it to me about 5 yr since, does anyone know how any offspring of one of his other dogs (buster) turned out like, i used him over a bitch i had and kept a bitch pup back but she didnt realy make the grade plus i got a dog pup of him also out of him but that didnt make the grade either, like in any other breed, im not slagging him in any way as im a fan of the nuttall stamp and think nuttall himself has done alot for the working terrier and is also a gent to meet and makes you welcome, just curious,

I had 2 litter sisters by buster nither evan showed a intrest in the job till they were 2year old then 1 started and worked well and the other was scared of dark i rec and teath, i took her back to brian and he gave me my money back.Fair play to nuttall he keeps his word.

heres a similar pic of one of those on that link, nuttall gave it to me about 5 yr since, does anyone know how any offspring of one of his other dogs (buster) turned out like, i used him over a bitch i had and kept a bitch pup back but she didnt realy make the grade plus i got a dog pup of him also out of him but that didnt make the grade either, like in any other breed, im not slagging him in any way as im a fan of the nuttall stamp and think nuttall himself has done alot for the working terrier and is also a gent to meet and makes you welcome, just curious,

I had 2 litter sisters by buster nither evan showed a intrest in the job till they were 2year old then 1 started and worked well and the other was scared of dark i rec and teath, i took her back to brian and he gave me my money back.Fair play to nuttall he keeps his word.

Off course he would give you your money back that bitch is 2 years old and is ready to breed off to sell another litter.

that like you coming to my place i dont no you and i tell you to fook off and i say nuttal would do the same you just cant walk into thes places :bye:

why would u be telling any one to fook off thats the mans bread and butter now the more pups he sells the better its his living

Any man thats working his dogs properly wudnt let u into his yard, thats why brian doesnt mind cos anything in it hasnt been worked for generations.. Nuttalls done his bit for the game many years ago, he's now doin the opposite and milking it..

..... Pa

that like you coming to my place i dont no you and i tell you to fook off and i say nuttal would do the same you just cant walk into thes places :bye:

why would u be telling any one to fook off thats the mans bread and butter now the more pups he sells the better its his living

Any man thats working his dogs properly wudnt let u into his yard, thats why brian doesnt mind cos anything in it hasnt been worked for generations.. Nuttalls done his bit for the game many years ago, he's now doin the opposite and milking it..

..... Pa

hi pal i would have to disagree with u there i went with johnrussell84 to pick the pup up and most if not all the dogs brian showed uz had sighns of being worked.

..... Pa

Or fighting with other dogs ? :whistling:

hi pal i would have to disagree with u there i went with johnrussell84 to pick the pup up and most if not all the dogs brian showed uz had sighns of being worked.

theres alot of jealousy about these days i have never had the pleasure of owning a "nuttel" bred dog. But regardless him and others have done for the working terrier is astounding and you people wouldnt have the dog you have to day if it were'nt for these guys! I would believe that once one is in the game then there is little that is going to stop them from continuing from working there little dogs. I might be talking out of hand as i dont have the know how some of you do. Or the experince but thats my opinion!

I wouldnt knock any one who has done so much for the sport we have.

theres alot of jealousy about these days i have never had the pleasure of owning a "nuttel" bred dog. But regardless him and others have done for the working terrier is astounding and you people wouldnt have the dog you have to day if it were'nt for these guys! I would believe that once one is in the game then there is little that is going to stop them from continuing from working there little dogs. I might be talking out of hand as i dont have the know how some of you do. Or the experince but thats my opinion!

u might be takin me up wrong anyway, im not knockin the man at all for what he's done years ago, alot of good dogs these days go back to his stuff, n we do have him to thank for that.. But what im sayin is that he's breedin for demand n not for work as stuff comin from his yard nowadays is nowhere near what is was.. I wudnt knock anyone on here as ive seen some good names n threads ruined from jealous people, im not one of those..

..... Pa

If you dont have the know how or the experiance how can you have an opinion ?