Nuttalls Zulu

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

makes me laugh the mans done more over a short period than we ll probs do in our lifetime seen more and produced more and has dedicated his life to something most of us take for granteed or further mo

Anyone got any photos or info of Nuttalls Zulu, or any of his other stud dogs.

mate i was down at the weekend wouldnt take pics of his dogs without his permission but he has a dog down the called flint and he s a very strong stamp thats the sire of the pup i brung up

I knew someone would do it :notworthy::laugh:

I’ve not seen the dog in person but I’ve seen a few Pics and he looks a small dog :thumbs:

Do you know if the pics are on here somwhere, cant seem to find any, or any other Nuttall stud dogs,

Cheers

Anyone got any photos or info of Nuttalls Zulu, or any of his other stud dogs.

mate i was down at the weekend wouldnt take pics of his dogs without his permission but he has a dog down the called flint and he s a very strong stamp thats the sire of the pup i brung up

Got any photos of the pup mate, what was the Dam?

I knew someone would do it :notworthy::laugh:

I’ve not seen the dog in person but I’ve seen a few Pics and he looks a small dog :thumbs:

They are all small things, not sure how they would manage a angry big dog fox charging them! dount think they would hold it!

heres a similar pic of one of those on that link, nuttall gave it to me about 5 yr since, does anyone know how any offspring of one of his other dogs (buster) turned out like, i used him over a bitch i had and kept a bitch pup back but she didnt realy make the grade plus i got a dog pup of him also out of him but that didnt make the grade either, like in any other breed, im not slagging him in any way as im a fan of the nuttall stamp and think nuttall himself has done alot for the working terrier and is also a gent to meet and makes you welcome, just curious,

that like you coming to my place i dont no you and i tell you to fook off and i say nuttal would do the same you just cant walk into thes places :bye:

why would u be telling any one to fook off thats the mans bread and butter now the more pups he sells the better its his living