Male or female

only ever had one male,nothing but a pain in the arse,nothing but a winger,if it ever got knocked up you new about it,hated being kenneled and basically put me off ever having one again,have run bitches for the last 16 years and would never go back,although a lot do swear by dogs,each to their own mate,but bitches seem to suit me,

this is not general in anyway just my own personnel experience :thumbs:

i preffer dogs myself so you can run when ever you want and you dont hav to chew on when there in season mopping up blood but i would lyk to try having a bitch because they are supposed to more loyal than dogs are atb Top Lamper

most who keep dogs will say that they find them more loyal,its each to their own i feel,i should not judge dogs on one bad experiance,but there you go ,my bitches are kenneled so,mopping up blood as you put it is never an issue,as for laying them off during their season,never have, ok they might loose their spark for a while and people will say you should not run them in season but i still do a couple nights a week with them without any problems :thumbs:

my first pet dog was male who could read me and almost knew what i was going to do before i did! he was as loyal as you get, but no dog could replace him, working dog wize i gell better with bitches. i have a mature bitch and a 15 month old bitch pup both work well, having said that the brother pup is much more effectionate and responds very nicely to voice so in time who knows,,,

i think it depends on the dog and your relationship with the individual rather then the sex of the dog but its also human nature to have a prefence and mine is i'd choose a bitch over a dog but i'm happy with the dogs that i have

interesting thread, look forward to reading replies

all the best lurcher lass x x x

bitches for me i would agre with the more loyalty part and after the bitch has came to the end of her running days if its been a top dog at its job you can decid what to put over it for a pup because you more less no what ou would be getting imo :thumbs: