whirrier

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi crackpot, I'm new on here ,so I've only just seen this thread. Is the mother of the pup from a guy in Congleton. Same breeding and she's the spit of a bitch my mate sold. What a great little pack you have there, I bet you'll have loads of sport with it.

All the best postie.

Hi crackpot, I'm new on here ,so I've only just seen this thread. Is the mother of the pup from a guy in Congleton. Same breeding and she's the spit of a bitch my mate sold. What a great little pack you have there, I bet you'll have loads of sport with it.

All the best postie.

hi postie, yes had sasha from rob from congleton at 12 month old'18 months ago', lloyd now 10 nonth old 19.5 in and 34lb. regards CP.

• 2 months later...

quick update on lloyd,13months old now. great little dog, catching plenty bunnies in/from cover,caught his 1st long eared bunny yesterday whilst out walking the fields,he loves doing a bit of ratting,will go to ground, can't beleive how good his nose is and he's a bit quicker than his mum(whip).will post some more pics when my photobucket account gets sorted.thanks CP

quick update on lloyd,13months old now. great little dog, catching plenty bunnies in/from cover,caught his 1st long eared bunny yesterday whilst out walking the fields,he loves doing a bit of ratting,will go to ground, can't beleive how good his nose is and he's a bit quicker than his mum(whip).will post some more pics when my photobucket account gets sorted.thanks CP

good man :thumbs: be good to see some resent pics... :thumbs: