• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've thought about it before, when talking about the death penalty to people, whether bringing it back in is really the right thing to do? And I still think it is, but I think it should be used solely

Posted Images

they didnt slit his throat deep enough :censored:

I think they cut him just right.....Not enough to kill him but enough to scare him. Remember he has got another 25 plus years of this kind of treatment. Fantastic! Living in constant fear for the next 1/4 century. Why kill him when he will be punished like this?

Swampy

quietly ninging

Its worth remembering the person who did this is most probably in for a similar crime as huntley so he,s no hero....apparently huntley has round the clock protection and cctv being a self harm risk,thats without his sky tv,designer clothes and computer games etc.....i know he got bashed up in belmarsh some years back and has survived a few other encounters since.....

Personally id like to see these sort in the general population and let nature take care of itself.....that would be a more appropriate punishment.

your right swampy.when i was inside the first 3 cells on are wing was for sex offenders and pedophiles.they ware shit scared to come out of their sells.every day one or 2 would get a beating.but the best was when one just come onto the wing and didn't know any better he would just walk about and try to mix in some of the screws would tell you what their in for.and turn their backs to let us have ago at them.their lives most have been a living hell :thumbs:

I'm with Swampy on this one. If the state topped him he would be out of it. He's had three goes at suicide, been jellied and shivved. Keep him alive and let him suffer for the rest of his life.

Ric

He should have been executed the parents of them girls must be going through hell in their every wakeing day and seeing huntley all over the media carnt be doing wat bit of normality they might have any good.FFS i thought them places were full of murderes not very good ones by the looks of itcensored.gif