• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ruby Wednesday (sugar fire x greyhound)

Posted Images

aha found it ,,,it was dog called mighty mouse,,,trailed at bedwellty staduim , owner took this wee dog nearly everyday to trial,,,,way back in 1984,looks very small whippet type dog,,,1000yrd trails ,,as story goes the wee dog didnt even pant after its wee daily runs ,,,1min 6 sec,s,,,times,

saw tay run in feild fare challege lold ginger was there and afew other g fletch etc if im write

Thats me (Fletch) looks like I've blown my cover :laugh: but who gives a fook

ho no youve let the cat out of the bag now lol hows it hanging

Abit to the left on these frosty mornings :laugh: whats the crack with fordingbridge ;)

aha found it ,,,it was dog called mighty mouse,,,trailed at bedwellty staduim , owner took this wee dog nearly everyday to trial,,,,way back in 1984,looks very small whippet type dog,,,1000yrd trails ,,as story goes the wee dog didnt even pant after its wee daily runs ,,,1min 6 sec,s,,,times,

Any pics of Mighty Mouse Bob?

YE I REMEBER TAY HE WAS BLACK AND THE BITCH WAS WHITE COULOR ,GLAD YOUR STIL AT IT ,GOT A FEW DECENT DOGS AT MOMENT HOME BRED WITH THE GREW THROUGH THEM , I LIKE THEM UP A BIT IN SIZE NOT A LOVER OF THERE LITTLE 18 INCH WHIPPS ,BUTT HE ONES UP IN THERE TOES 23 256 IDEAL FOR BREEDING INTO SALUK LINE COLLIE LINE WHEN YOU NEED ADED PACE MATE

YE I REMEBER TAY HE WAS BLACK AND THE BITCH WAS WHITE COULOR ,GLAD YOUR STIL AT IT ,GOT A FEW DECENT DOGS AT MOMENT HOME BRED WITH THE GREW THROUGH THEM , I LIKE THEM UP A BIT IN SIZE NOT A LOVER OF THERE LITTLE 18 INCH WHIPPS ,BUTT HE ONES UP IN THERE TOES 23 256 IDEAL FOR BREEDING INTO SALUK LINE COLLIE LINE WHEN YOU NEED ADED PACE MATE

Hi Whin, I've just mated 2 of my grews, one to a non-ped whippet x bedlington and another bitch to a first cross greyhound x bedlington, we are coming back into lurchers again. :thumbs:

Speaking of Dave Sleight, its ages since I've seen him, he's a good dog man and a good poacher :thumbs: did you know is mate Sean Mitchell?

Hi Whin, I've just mated 2 of my grews, one to a non-ped whippet x bedlington and another bitch to a first cross greyhound x bedlington, we are coming back into lurchers again. :thumbs:

Speaking of Dave Sleight, its ages since I've seen him, he's a good dog man and a good poacher :thumbs: did you know is mate Sean Mitchell?

Hi mate, good to see you getting back into the Lurchers ! :thumbs: What made you go down the Bedlington route ? I'm sure your grews will be a great addition to the Lurcher blood. How are the two Grews that you have mated bred ? Are you going to the open at Cambois on Sunday ?

Cheers.

saw tay run in feild fare challege lold ginger was there and afew other g fletch etc if im write

Abit to the left on these frosty mornings :laugh: whats the crack with fordingbridge ;)

talk to you soon on phone

Hi mate, good to see you getting back into the Lurchers ! :thumbs: What made you go down the Bedlington route ? I'm sure your grews will be a great addition to the Lurcher blood. How are the two Grews that you have mated bred ? Are you going to the open at Cambois on Sunday ?

Cheers.

Hi Ritchie, I've put bedlington into my line for the coat, also I had this breeding back in the 70s and they were good workers.

Also you can turn up at a lurcher show and nobody gives them a second look on the start line, but by gum they give them a good looking over after the final :thumbs::toast::laugh:

The 2 bitches I've mated are Burnt Sugar (Jack the Lad x Burnpark Time full greyhound) and the other bitch is supreme national champion/supreme racing champion Pennysworth her breeding is (Sugar Fire x Big Connections full greyhound)

All being well c u on sunday for the crack :thumbs:

• Like 1

:thumbs: speak soon pedro

:thumbs: speak soon pedro

she gets on here you know