TULLYLISH WORKING TERRIER CLUB ANNUAL SHOW

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Enjoyed this show last year, enjoyed the strong dogs weight pulling, looking forward to it a few pics from last year..          

another great show lads, well run as always :thumbs: great turn out, great weather and great to see a working dog taking the top spot, and i enjoyed the racing and weight pulling too, well done to everyone involved

the only down side was tango forgot his hat :doh:

I'm glad i'd forgot it big c as you'd only have ripped it tryin it on. I was talkin to Adam and he is goin to order two of. Harland and Wolfe for the two of ya. Lol

i tryed big t's hat on and it was too big :whistling: he gave me the number of the enginering shop that made his so i'm sorted

:feck:

Just want to say Thanks John and Darran for presenting me with a beautifully engraved mirror :thumbs: it's very much appreciated :thumbs: beats any Trophy :thumbs: want every forget your thoughtfullness :D i will treasure it :D

DSC_0314-1.jpg

DSC_0316-1.jpg

DSC_0317.jpg

DSC_0319.jpg

DSC_0320-1.jpg

Edited by bluebell

You deserve it Bluebell,All the shows would be lost without you.I seen patsy snapping a few yesterday aswell.

The show went well, A big show of dogs from all ends.good to see copey back judging,he did a good job as usual.hats off to all concerned great day out.hope to see some pictures shortly.well done to fiona and maverick.

You deserve it Bluebell,All the shows would be lost without you.I seen patsy snapping a few yesterday aswell.

The show went well, A big show of dogs from all ends.good to see copey back judging,he did a good job as usual.hats off to all concerned great day out.hope to see some pictures shortly.well done to fiona and maverick.

big congrats lads on a great show as always.some mighty craic over the course of the day :toast: watch out john as jordie has seen the pic of you kissin deidre and hes not pleased :laugh: well done to the judges of all the winners and see you there next year :thumbs:

I'm glad i'd forgot it big c as you'd only have ripped it tryin it on. I was talkin to Adam and he is goin to order two of. Harland and Wolfe for the two of ya. Lol

i tryed big t's hat on and it was too big :whistling: he gave me the number of the enginering shop that made his so i'm sorted

:feck:

he told me youve wrecked his now its fallin over his eyes :angel:

On behalf of the club i would like to thank everyone who attended yesterday's show. We pulled out all the stops for this one. This was by far the largest crowd in the last seven years and was helped by the great weather, beer, good food and craic !

Congratulations to all the winners of the open show, the racing and the pulling. Also a great turnout for the NI champion of champions, it was great to see all who qualified in attendance the standard was high giving the judges a very difficult job!

We would also like to thank our sponsors - FEEDWELL DOG FOODS and THE COUNTRYSIDE ALLIANCE and the seven judges who did a great job on the day.

Special thanks to Tango, Jacko and a few others who rolled their sleeves up to keep things running smoothly.

Hope everyone enjoyed the day and will support us again next year. Good luck with the incoming season! :thumbs: