TULLYLISH WORKING TERRIER CLUB ANNUAL SHOW

Really looking forward to the Tullylish Show should be a good one,does the winner of the Veterans Class qualify for the

Lurcher Final ?

Yes big poacherslad. all classes bar the pups and pairs qualify for the finals, dont forget to bring that big fat wallet of yours ! Rumour has it that there's notes in that wallet have not seen the light of day since 1983 !

he was tryin to use white fivers at mine mate :whistling: hes lookin the big win again after meath :tongue2: see you there top class show :toast:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Enjoyed this show last year, enjoyed the strong dogs weight pulling, looking forward to it a few pics from last year..          

Really looking forward to the Tullylish Show should be a good one,does the winner of the Veterans Class qualify for the

Lurcher Final ?

Yes big poacherslad. all classes bar the pups and pairs qualify for the finals, dont forget to bring that big fat wallet of yours ! Rumour has it that there's notes in that wallet have not seen the light of day since 1983 !

he was tryin to use white fivers at mine mate :whistling: hes lookin the big win again after meath :tongue2: see you there top class show :toast:

Sure he tried to slip the burger man at rathbeggan punts! He was very close from being barred from the show!!

Lurcher Final ?

Sure he tried to slip the burger man at rathbeggan punts! He was very close from being barred from the show!!

Ahe you two lads would know all about white fivers & punts ,Spainard you were still getting breast fed when

punts were about and Tango you'd no more about a crate of herron's... LOL...

But Tango i have an award for ya on Saturday for the great performance you produced judging the Lurchers

at Ballinlough this year,i went to present it to ya after the show but you had done a runner straight afterwards, i think you were dogding a few of the locals from the night before in Clonmellen ,not that one can

remember much about that night......See ya's on Saturday....

Lurcher Final ?

Ahe you two lads would know all about white fivers & punts ,Spainard you were still getting breast fed when

But Tango i have an award for ya on Saturday for the great performance you produced judging the Lurchers

at Ballinlough this year,i went to present it to ya after the show but you had done a runner straight afterwards, i think you were dogding a few of the locals from the night before in Clonmellen ,not that one can

why would anyone want a crate of birds :blink: must of been the the bump on the head you got fallin down the stairs made you forget aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh :wallbash::tongue2::thumbs::thumbs:

Lurcher Final ?

...do you remember entertaining us all with your rendition of WALZING MATILDA? :whistling::laugh:;)

:blink:

Lurcher Final ?

...do you remember entertaining us all with your rendition of WALZING MATILDA? :whistling::laugh:;)

how could anyone forget that :blink::blink:

I think my bitch is coming into season bad timming or what she might not be there to defend her lurcher championship but it should make a few people happy :(

just stick a cork in the business end ,, she'll be grand

i might try a couple of cans of bitch spray and a good rub of an onion :hmm:

I think my bitch is coming into season bad timming or what she might not be there to defend her lurcher championship but it should make a few people happy :(

has your bitch qualified for the n.i champion of champions lurcher330

i dont know but i dont think so she was champion lurcher in Tullylish last year and was champion lurcher in Ballinluogh this year,Darren never said anything to me about and she from Dublin aswell

TULLYLISH WORKING TERRIER CLUB are happy to announce this year's Springvale show will be held on Saturday 21st August 2010.

There will be simulated coursing and straight racing. Showing for terriers, lurchers, whippets and strong dogs will also be held. Following on from last year's success, strong dog weight pulling will also feature.

Details of classes and start times will be posted closer to the event.

As always we appreciate your support and hope to see you all there folks. :thumbs:

wish i could make it up to you lads but ive prior commitments for a local heritage day.

atb, gem

i dont know but i dont think so she was champion lurcher in Tullylish last year and was champion lurcher in Ballinluogh this year,Darren never said anything to me about and she from Dublin aswell

to qualify she would have had to be champion or reserve champion at any of the northern shows this year, who knows you could win our show this year again, good luck on the day