TULLYLISH WORKING TERRIER CLUB ANNUAL SHOW

is bouncer coming out of retirement, or is there a secret weapon

its not the dog that retired :boogie:

:toast:

you funny near as funny as your kangaroo jack hat you wear to the shows :feck:

to be fair its a shite looking hat :icon_redface::icon_redface:

you want to have seen him at Ballinlough all tarted up Lord Tango of the Mourne Valley:notworthy: myself and Rab near walked past him.

i like that hat, didn,t know it was kangkaroo

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Enjoyed this show last year, enjoyed the strong dogs weight pulling, looking forward to it a few pics from last year..          

Can you clarify what age dogs have to be to qualify for the 'veterans' classes at your show? Thanks :thumbs::hmm:

we were thinking 6yr old, what age were you thinking yourself.

It's up to you as the organisers, as long as the judges, stewards and exhibitors all know what age you class veterans as. Only asking because I've seen people taking 5 year old dogs into veteran classes with 11/12 year old dogs....and winning :hmm: !! Seems a bit unfair to me :no: ? Maybe you could state the age veterans must be on your ring class signs? just a thought ....however I know a dogs age can very easily be exagerated!!! :whistling:

Looking forward to the show :thumbs:

you want to have seen him at Ballinlough all tarted up Lord Tango of the Mourne Valley:notworthy: myself and Rab near walked past him.

the two of you are just jealous they dont come in 5xl for your little smooth heads :whistling: tully is the only other one with taste i see :big_boss:

the two of you are just jealous they dont come in 5xl for your little smooth heads :whistling: tully is the only other one with taste i see :big_boss:

for your inforation my head is 10 XL (i have lots of brains to keep safe)

Yes he will be making a comeback, the secret weapon is only ten months she will be focussing on the rabbits and maybe get a run out next show season.

tell your mate robbie we will fence the whole area off so he can run one of them lurchers in the simulated

Yes he will be making a comeback, the secret weapon is only ten months she will be focussing on the rabbits and maybe get a run out next show season.

tell your mate robbie we will fence the whole area of so he can run that dog of his in the simulated

:laugh::laugh::doh: really safe as i think it was information you were lookin for big c :doh::doh::tongue2:

:laugh::laugh::doh: really safe as i think it was information you were lookin for big c :doh::doh::tongue2:

ooohhhh the shame

Really looking forward to the Tullylish Show should be a good one,does the winner of the Veterans Class qualify for the

Lurcher Final ?

Yes big poacherslad. all classes bar the pups and pairs qualify for the finals, dont forget to bring that big fat wallet of yours ! Rumour has it that there's notes in that wallet have not seen the light of day since 1983 !