Been to Crufts many times, not my cup of tea at all, each to their own but to me the state of some of the breeds "produced" by breed clubs and societies boils my piss...........The numbers of times I've spoken to terrier breeders at the discover dogs area to bre told they are "capable of working", bollocks, its one in a million. They would soil themselves if Trixie messed up her whiskers..........

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

crufts puh probably some inbred crossbred hock jawed mut that they class as pure breed sorry not interested in show pony dogs think they should go back to roots and look for the old line / style of do

Guest bullterrier

rough coated why is it if people do things differently to you there tossers burn the place down grow up have been showing English bull terriers for years at local and and open shows up and down the country and met some really nice people over the years you do get the odd idiot [like you on here]and believe me skipping around the ring is not the done thing its a graceful movement your at one with your dog so stop calling people tossers [ unless its to there face ]have had a look at your posts and everyone seems to be a tosser or something were you bullied at school atb ..thumbs.gif .john

Guest ROUGH COATED

rough coated why is it if people do things differently to you there tossers burn the place down grow up have been showing English bull terriers for years at local and and open shows up and down the country and met some really nice people over the years you do get the odd idiot [like you on here]and believe me skipping around the ring is not the done thing its a graceful movement your at one with your dog so stop calling people tossers [ unless its to there face ]have had a look at your posts and everyone seems to be a tosser or something were you bullied at school atb ..thumbs.gif .john

CANT BE ARSED TO TALK SHITE TO SHOW PONY'S[bULL SHITE TERRIER] TALK IS VERY CHEAP BIG MAN =@

:rofl::rofl::rofl: BULLIED :rofl: NOW YOU ARE HAVING A LAUGH, :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

and the winner is the one with.....

biggest wad of cash or if your good friends with the judge

its more bent than elton john

Any idea how much the Crufts best in show gets? A lot less than the lurcher championship at Chatsworth or the lurcher/terrier champion at the Midland :thumbs:

Y.I.S Leeview

I read somewhere that the ridgebacks ridge is a deformity but it wAs found that dogs with the ridge were better workers and more game and the reason ridgeless dogs were stopped being culled is due to they are mainly a pet breed now so good working isnot needed.

And IMO the rottie looked fat