• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i went on the saturday there was a good few stalls there and other things to keep the missus happy sadly it rained,i thought the terrier show was poor i have no idea who the female judge was she looke

Posted Images

Crackin day out. My bitch won best bitch or dog rough or smooth under 21 and won best pair with her and my dog well pleased nice to see some familiar faces rich

hey up mate i was the judge yesterday your bitch is a very strong little dog a credit to you atb jenna

Had a few hours on the sunday.. not really up to much... highlight of the day was meeting a certain female member off here... you know who you are lol...the racing was a farce and 1 dog got injured by a blue bullx whose owner thought it was really funny.. what a tit... atb stabba

Had a few hours on the sunday.. not really up to much... highlight of the day was meeting a certain female member off here... you know who you are lol...the racing was a farce and 1 dog got injured by a blue bullx whose owner thought it was really funny.. what a tit... atb stabba

there are some stupid folk out there i didnt see the raceing there were some cracking dogs there

i went on the saturday there was a good few stalls there and other things to keep the missus happy sadly it rained,i thought the terrier show was poor i have no idea who the female judge was she looked more like a grebo or something from a heavy metal group and there was a poor turn out only saw 2 maybe 3 terriers there that looked like they had seen any work,saw alot of tracksuited camo jacket wearing youths walking round with huge bull x lurchers that looked like they had never seen much more than a field mouse as well its the first time ive bothered to go to a show in 5 or 6 years think ill give it another 5 or 6

regards hedz

• Like 1

i was there with a blue bull x and my dog never injured any other dog and i dint see any other blue bull xs there

there is a lot of name calling and bitchiness at shows it ruins it for everyone no wonder a lot of people dont go anymoor i just went cos it isnt that far from me just to have a walk round and a catch up i got asked to judge i did the terriers on saturday and the lurchers on sunday and iv got called names i was just doing jeff a favor and i wouldnt mind doing it again i enjoyed myself as for me being a grebo i dont know were you were looking mate i dont look nothing like a grebo its just you want to bitch at someone you sound worse than a woman atb anyway jenna