Wev got a conman on THL

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just FYI,

ellie whatever has been banned indefinitely and will shortly be deleted. Therefore she cannot cause any further problems under that name but as has been said in this thread, be careful guys who you deal with, you never know who is behind that name/screen.

If you have a bad gut feeling about a member then either forget it or contact a Mod and see if they have anything further to give you on them. Don't forget you can't see their warning meters, they may have been warned for something in the past.

SS :thumbs:

Ive paid for severla things of other memebers by postal order and vice versa and so far thankfully never had a problem its just unfortunate that theres always a clown in the circus.Guy or lass threatening a young lad is below the belt for sure and boy or girl needs a hard slap

Just FYI,

ellie whatever has been banned indefinitely and will shortly be deleted. Therefore she cannot cause any further problems under that name but as has been said in this thread, be careful guys who you deal with, you never know who is behind that name/screen.

If you have a bad gut feeling about a member then either forget it or contact a Mod and see if they have anything further to give you on them. Don't forget you can't see their warning meters, they may have been warned for something in the past.

In that case the warning meters are as good as a handbrake on a canoe.

Very true mate.

Only bought one thing off this site, but it was a biggie in terms of money, and I met face to face and had a mate with me.

Better safe than sorry.

Mind, Sean had his missus with him (on a shopping mission) so I'm not sure how much of the money he kept.... :laugh:

Just FYI,

iv a bad feeling about that IAN B fella and that shady fellow that calls himself J DARCY :clapper:

OK....Bit of a tip. DO NOT send cash or PO's. Only use Paypal.

There are many people queueing up to rip people off, so don't give them the chance.

They always use one excuse or another to get you to send cash but its just another lie. In this day and age if they dont have paypal they certainly know someone else who has.

I will be willing to put my money on the fact that "ellie" will be already back on and looking for some more people to rob.....

Stay careful chaps.....JD

Are you lads daft?

Sending money to people you don't know ............... if youse have got too much money then send some to me, I'll send you f.uck all in return but I promise to enjoy the webcam sex that I'll spend it on!

You lads who post money to unknown people are your own worst enemies, time and time again it happens, you get ripped, no surprises there eh?

It's no good coming on here whinging when it's happened, not many will be sympathetic.

Why, before you send any money don't you:

A. Ask for a pic of the item you're meant to be buying, and ask for todays newspaper to be put next to it, no photo then no sale, genuine sellers won't mind providing a photo.

B. Put a post up asking if anyone has dealt with the person before and how they got on ........... another incentive for people to behave. I wouldn't be arsed if lads came on asking if I can be trusted before sending me any money.

Posting cash can be safe as houses, I always ask for cash by recorded post, for our mutual protection, but then again I make and post the gear the same day as that money arrives (as long as there is a return address in it! There's some fu.ckwits around!! )

It's taken me a good 5 years to build a decent reputation (well for honesty anyway, everyone knows that away from my dog gear I'm just a messing deviant)

The question is not really how many con men are on here, it's more like how many gullible mugs will feed those con men!?

Who's next?

I've got some magic beans here for sale, only £20 a pack, minimum of 5 packs per order, cash only.

Don't send money i'm in the predicament at the moment for a lamp and battery what was for sale on here he's not answering his messages but i have his address so he'll be paid a visit very shortly if the lamp and battery doesn't turn up by the end of the week.once bittern and all that i bought a few things off here and never had any trouble at all and don't intend too (apart from strongstuff sending me his used buttplug instead of collars).