BNP court hearing

Readie -

Sorry mate but you and I have been reading different newspapers. As I understand the situation the BNP are now banned from recruiting until a further court hearing sometime next month. Or are you talking about the EGM result earlier this month? Wishful thinking won't get you far.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Membership for the B.N.P is steadily riseing as the ANTI BRITISH new labour party are shitting themselves in the run up to the election as all main party have seen the rise in popularity of Gert Will

What government in any civilised country in the world apart from England would try to keep down a political party who put their own nation first. How many groups are there that dictate that their mem

so what !.....i contribute to the spanish economy...that dont make me spanish and they are perfectly within their rights to f**k me off if they please....if a dogs born in a stable......you know the r

England my England

Goodbye to my England, So long my old friend

Your days are numbered, being brought to an end

To be Scottish, Irish or Welsh that's fine

But don't say you're English, that's way out of line.

The French and the Germans may call themselves such

So may Norwegians, the Swedes and the Dutch

You can say you are Russian or maybe a Dane

But don't say you're English ever again.

At Broadcasting House the word is taboo

In Brussels it's scrapped, in Parliament too

Even schools are affected. Staff do as they're told

They must not teach children about England of old.

Writers like Shakespeare, Milton and Shaw

The pupils don't learn about them anymore

How about Agincourt, Hastings , Arnhem or Mons ?

When England lost hosts of her very brave sons.

We are not Europeans, how can we be?

Europe is miles away, over the sea

We're the English from England, let's all be proud

Stand up and be counted - Shout it out loud!

Let's tell our Government and Brussels too

We're proud of our heritage and the Red, White and Blue

Fly the flag of Saint George or the Union Jack

Let the world know -

WE WANT OUR ENGLAND BACK !!!!

Readie -

Sorry mate but you and I have been reading different newspapers. As I understand the situation the BNP are now banned from recruiting until a further court hearing sometime next month. Or are you talking about the EGM result earlier this month? Wishful thinking won't get you far.

Fellow British Patriot,

At long last, London County Court has unfrozen our membership list and now we can begin recruiting again!

The very fact that a British political party had to impose a membership ban is a very worrying development that is unprecedented in our long democratic history.

Now that this outrageous ban

has been lifted, we must begin recruiting once again…

It is hard to imagine living in today's consumer society, the enormous bravery, heroism and sacrifice gladly endured by the legions of our dead war heroes who gave their lives for our island homeland.

The heroes who fell in Dunkirk, the Battle of Britain, the Convoys, D-Day, North Africa and the Far East did not give their lives for 'political correctness', or for the 'EU', or to see their homeland become a bankrupt slum, inundated with asylum seekers and immigrants. They died to keep this country British, to keep our nation free, sovereign and independent.

Why did they do it? Why did our fathers and grandfathers leave their families to face bombs, bullets and possible death? There is no glory in war. War is a horrific experience So why did millions of our forbears fight and die?

They fought and died for their children

and grand-children.

They did so because they understood that they were not just individuals whose only consideration is their own existence. They realised that they were part of something much bigger than themselves. They realised that they were only alive during that time because generations before them had defended the British Isles and handed down a country worth living in to the next generation.

Today, WE are only here because of our ancestors….it's as simple as that! You are an individual, yes, but you are also a link in a chain of life that stretches back into the deep past and will carry on into the future - unless one generation along the way loses touch with the natural instincts to preserve the nation and secure our homeland for OUR future generations. THEN IT IS GAME OVER!

So when you are enjoying the fruits of life in modern Britain, please remember that you are only able to do so because millions of your ancestors gave their lives for you. Yes, YOU AND I PERSONALLY!

Our War Heroes fought for our country,

now it is YOUR turn…

The heroes of Waterloo, Trafalgar, Rorkes Drift, the Somme, Passchendaele, Dunkirk, Normandy and the Falklands all perished willingly so you and your family could enjoy life in a free and sovereign British nation.

They fought and died for you. We all must remember that, just as they had a responsibility towards their descendants, so do you and I! You have a responsibility towards the children of our nation and the generations of unborn Britons still to come.

What your country need is the people who contribute to the uk society,& economy. people who loyal to British way of life, who enjoy the freedom & benefit ,this wonderful county has.

NOT people who bleed it dry, contibute nothing & make crime increase, & bite the hand that feed !! .

Uk ,need national service , loyalty, then deserve British passport..No service no passport, keep old passport from wherever & FK OFF ! :thumbs:

Trator who carry British passport & comit crime agains humanity,& countrymen with none British belief, shud hang .

If the white British would work in these shop/office and manufactoring jobs instead of joining their parents on the dole and benifits, there wouldnt be such a great need for immigrant workers or such a strong incentive to seek asylum here..........?

Time and time again we take on a young white lad as apprentis or improver and they start to quickly loose interest in getting up to work everyday and applying themselves to their work and training...give the same oportunity to an Indian boy and they are in everyday keen for the chance-often delivered into work by their family as well! :)

But I have serious concerns over the muslim increase and their intent to not live by the rules and customs of our land.

?

Independent on-line

March 12. "The BNP was today banned from recruiting new members after a judge ruled that its constitution was illegal."

March 13. " . . . at Central London County Court yesterday Judge Collins ruled that while it is not unlawful to hold discriminatory views, it is unlawful for such principles to be used to control entry to political party."

Nick Griffin states that he has removed the offending Section 4 and has reopened the application process. If the BNP are believed to be in breach of the injunction the party may be recalled to the court and the leadership punished. The penalty for breach of an injunction can be as much as 6 months imprisonment, and the party could be declared a proscribed organisation membership of which is an offence.

Ric

What your country need is the people who contribute to the uk society,& economy. people who loyal to British way of life, who enjoy the freedom & benefit ,this wonderful county has.

NOT people who bleed it dry, contibute nothing & make crime increase, & bite the hand that feed !! .

Uk ,need national service , loyalty, then deserve British passport..No service no passport, keep old passport from wherever & FK OFF ! :thumbs:

Trator who carry British passport & comit crime agains humanity,& countrymen with none British belief, shud hang .

I dont disagree however we owe it to the ancestors of these useless brits to kick them up the arse and make them work for their money rather than leave them to breed and form their own little underclass. These people are the ancestors of working class people arguably the proudest people Britain ever produced, their grandfathers will have faught in wars and been the workers that the Victorians used to work building impressive buildings, canals, and working in mines under extreme conditions. Its hard to imagine how it came to this but it must be that human nature will always seak to take the easy lazyiest route, the benefit system has done more damage than anyone can imagine. I'd rather those billions go in to state funded jobs rather than let people sit at home in front of the telly.

If the white British would work in these shop/office and manufactoring jobs instead of joining their parents on the dole and benifits, there wouldnt be such a great need for immigrant workers or such a strong incentive to seek asylum here..........?

Time and time again we take on a young white lad as apprentis or improver and they start to quickly loose interest in getting up to work everyday and applying themselves to their work and training...give the same oportunity to an Indian boy and they are in everyday keen for the chance-often delivered into work by their family as well! :)

But I have serious concerns over the muslim increase and their intent to not live by the rules and customs of our land.

imo that is because the benifit system is too good and the whole way of life in britain is easy if we reduced benifits that alone would give people an incentive to work harder imo

I agree but apparently it's their euman rights

What manufacturing jobs, they're all but gone from our shores..?

Uk ,need national service , loyalty, then deserve British passport..No service no passport, keep old passport from wherever & FK OFF ! thumbs.gif

I dont disagree however we owe it to the ancestors of these useless brits to kick them up the arse and make them work for their money rather than leave them to breed and form their own little underclass. These people are the ancestors of working class people arguably the proudest people Britain ever produced, their grandfathers will have faught in wars and been the workers that the Victorians used to work building impressive buildings, canals, and working in mines under extreme conditions. Its hard to imagine how it came to this but it must be that human nature will always seak to take the easy lazyiest route, the benefit system has done more damage than anyone can imagine. I'd rather those billions go in to state funded jobs rather than let people sit at home in front of the telly.

Fekin margret thatcher was the cause of the start of the rot and goverments after have failed to address the issue i mean FFS the amount of drugies and alkys on long term disability is a fekin jokewallbash.gif I would put in a system were you would have three choices of a job over a period of time failure to take one

would result in loss of benefits not passed on to corrupt goverment funded schemes like A4E who are paid £3,000 for getting somebody back into workcensored.gif

I live in the east midlands/norfolk area and w ehave large numbers of eastern european workers here every year to pick crops from the fields by hand and package them up for distrobution........you simply cannot get white english people to do this work.

The BNP would mold themselves into a real force if they dropped the focus on colour and focused on creed and work ethic. Its not the blacks who are runing the country-its the lack of work ethic in the people who are here!

?

Rottphoenix. your concerns over the muslims intentions are shared by many non white british also.

Its not the blacks who are runing the country-its the lack of work ethic in the people who are here!

That's a hell of a generalisation there, from the way you talk you'd think that 90% of the white British population lack work ethic. Yes we have our share of lazy b*****ds, but they are very much in the minority..

I live in the east midlands/norfolk area and w ehave large numbers of eastern european workers here every year to pick crops from the fields by hand and package them up for distrobution........you simply cannot get white english people to do this work.

The BNP would mold themselves into a real force if they dropped the focus on colour and focused on creed and work ethic. Its not the blacks who are runing the country-its the lack of work ethic in the people who are here!

As well as our own being some of the problem imho alot is down to the millions of non europeans they have let in like somalians kurds eretreans ethiopians nigerians afganis iraquis iranians yemennis kashmiris going on exspierience there some of the lazyist fekers i have had the misfortune to work with but hey they make britton the wonderfull multicultural sociaty it is todaycensored.gifwallbash.gif

Ahem. Gentlemen, could we stay on topic? I started this thread out of interest to see how far the "Establishment" would go to ban a legally constituted democratic party. The work ethic argument is an interesting theme but it's not my point on this thread.

No offence intended guys, but if you want to discuss the work ethic question start your own thread.

Ric