BNP court hearing

Its gone beyond party politics now.

We the people must reclaim our soverignty, and oust the traitors from westminster.

https://www.thebcgroup.org.uk/

We, the British People have a right to govern ourselves. That right has been subjugated as a consequence of acts of treason having been committed by the collective political establishment, aided and abetted by corrupt segments of the judiciary, the police, the Church and the civil service.

Furthermore, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, whose position has been usurped by a corrupt House of Commons and who has been forced into the destruction of her Kingdom and the breaking of her coronation oath, no longer governs us in accordance with our laws and customs, as was the situation when she was elected by the people as our Sovereign and our Head of State.

Why Her Majesty has failed in her duty is not for us to judge at this point in time - Her Majesty has however been made aware of the situation and is now duty bound to make amends.

A political elite has for some time manipulated the electoral system to deprive the people of true democratic representation by constructing a party political system that has allowed, indeed encouraged, acts of treason to have been committed.

As a direct consequence of the betrayal of the British people by the collective political establishment, and others, the British Constitution Group is calling for Lawful Rebellion, as is our right under article 61 Magna Carta 1215.

Too many politicians pay lip-service to the principles of democracy whilst serving the interests of self and party, which has allowed patronage, greed and corruption to infect our system of governance to levels beyond anything that could be imagined or accepted by the British people. Whereas the British people have expected that the good elements within our system of governance would control and rein in the bad, it is now perfectly clear that rather than expose corruption and greed, the good elements have themselves become infected and corrupt.

Such is the state of our governance today and thus our nation, that we (the people) feel we have no choice but to seek redress by way of lawful rebellion… with which we will continue until such times as our system of governance is put right, our sovereignty is reinstated, our rights respected and the rule of law upheld… and those who have brought about our demise through their criminal activity be brought to justice in an honest court, with harshest treatment for those found guilty of these crimes committed henceforth.

Furthermore, we are aware of dark hands that operate behind the scenes of government, controlling individual politicians and the government itself and we know too well that many decisions have been made to serve these interests, at the expense of the people.

We are no longer prepared to tolerate the subjugation of our rights to satisfy the demands of the shadowy elite of the supranational and criminal banking cartel.

We are no longer prepared to tolerate the lies, deceit and shady practices of politicians that are the hallmarks of corrupt governance around the world.

We are no longer prepared to accept a compliant and colluding media that has been complicit in the aforementioned criminal acts by a lax and pathetic coverage of vital issues.

The collective political establishment has for the past four decades conspired to transfer our national sovereignty into the hands of foreign governance, without our consent and against the rule of law.

We are demanding that our sovereignty be reinstated, our rights be respected and the rule of law upheld.

It is beholden upon every individual, politicians in particular, to now carefully consider their positions and the decisions they make henceforth – because we (the people) will judge them accordingly.

We ask those amongst us who understand the gravity of the situation to stand up and defend our national sovereignty.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Membership for the B.N.P is steadily riseing as the ANTI BRITISH new labour party are shitting themselves in the run up to the election as all main party have seen the rise in popularity of Gert Will

What government in any civilised country in the world apart from England would try to keep down a political party who put their own nation first. How many groups are there that dictate that their mem

so what !.....i contribute to the spanish economy...that dont make me spanish and they are perfectly within their rights to f**k me off if they please....if a dogs born in a stable......you know the r

This election will probably be a disaster and I can see Brown getting back in or a hung parliment. The last thing we all need is Nick Clegg and his merry band of nobodies trying to play grow up politics.

All I know is that this country is in desperate need for some radical changes.

Why would a black or asian person join the BNP?

It just doesn't make sense, its rather pointless.

The courts are laughing, their just following the process!

Its a token jesture to show they are not racist.

Sorry, the truth hurts the minority, which in this day and age is the white people who actually dislike all ethnics.

Foreign hands will smother all.

Edited by artic

What you country need is pride, you shud be proud of your history , you achievment, design & world leadership in engineering. You government, a big problem. They no also encourage best people to stay,most go to US, or oversea, & replace by looser from africa & prehistoric country .British must get off you lazy azz & vote for what you beleive. In last British election ,european govenment say only 27% of British vote !! :icon_eek: why let the world lauf at you.

I just hope that all this vindictiveness towards the b.n.p will boost their membership they are know the ONLY party of choice to stop labour getting back in and god help us [bANNED TEXT] labour do get back in wich is a certantycensored.gifcensored.giflaugh.gif

Sorry, the truth hurts the minority, which in this day and age is the white people who actually dislike all ethnics.

I doubt you have a clue what racist means your just another one of those wierd liberal types that don't like your own type or own cultures. You wont get any respect from what you call 'ethnics' either, they'll just probably be laughing at you. We certainly are :tongue2:

I doubt you have a clue what racist means your just another one of those wierd liberal types that don't like your own type or own cultures. You wont get any respect from what you call 'ethnics' either, they'll just probably be laughing at you. We certainly are :tongue2:

Your doubt is wrong chap. I was dealing with a racist today infact. Who had the last laugh? WE DID! Ahem, anyway I vote conservative, never have or will vote any other party.

Born and bred CONSERVATIVE. I'm not after respect, do you think the BNP will gain more respect by TRYING to allow non whites into their sick clan? LOL........... Live life chappy, Live life.

:victory:

What you country need is pride, you shud be proud of your history , you achievment, design & world leadership in engineering. You government, a big problem. They no also encourage best people to stay,most go to US, or oversea, & replace by looser from africa & prehistoric country .British must get off you lazy azz & vote for what you beleive. In last British election ,european govenment say only 27% of British vote !! :icon_eek: why let the world lauf at you.

You give the game away with your comment "Your country" If you aren't a British citizen then stop telling those of us who are how to behave. I am finding your comments seriously offensive. I take the mickey; you are taking the piss big-time. HOW DARE YOU tell us how to behave. Wherever you came from, go back there shithead.

You give the game away with your comment "Your country" If you aren't a British citizen then stop telling those of us who are how to behave. I am finding your comments seriously offensive. I take the mickey; you are taking the piss big-time. HOW DARE YOU tell us how to behave. Wherever you came from, go back there shithead.

Ric hardly fair that mate,letting foreigners dictate our way of life is an institution these days,why not let Clint have his say?

Yeah, OK. I do go off on one sometimes, as you may have noticed.

"I disagree completely with what you say but I will defend your right to say it."

I just don't like that "your country." He's living here so what's wrong with saying "our country"?

Ric.

Yeah, OK. I do go off on one sometimes, as you may have noticed.

"I disagree completely with what you say but I will defend your right to say it."

I just don't like that "your country." He's living here so what's wrong with saying "our country"?

Ric.

Maybe hes an exchange student? Or working on a contract for a foreign company,Clint dont like the muzz so hes ok in my book whatever he is.

The story in the mail on sunday says it all why we MUST have a party like the B.N.P to at least give fairness to british born people.I dread to think wat the establishment would get away with if it was not for people like Nick Griffin.I also read that their not stopping teachers becomeing members of the B.N.P. Its outragouse that members of the police force should be stopped from joining as the police are well known for their racisisem with having to deal with forighn criminalsthumbs.gif

What government in any civilised country in the world apart from England would try to keep down a political party who put their own nation first.

How many groups are there that dictate that their members only come from select races and get away with it....but how dare any man or group of men dare to say they want something thats only for white english people in england.

These corrupt c.unts are pushing english people further and further away from england.Like many others im at the point now where i cant see any future in england and am on the verge of moving abroad,no man is more loyal to his country than me but we all have our limits and these kinds of political corruption are the final nails in the coffin.

knocking down old english churches to make mosque's,dinner ladies cant wear st christophers coz it ofeends,well it is england and if you dont like it then go to your own country where you like the rule,doubt it because england is anyone's country apart from anyone us born and bred here,,,it a load of b~l~ocks