shooting hares

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, how clever, shooting hares!!

Picture is a Hare heart showing pellet damage and the pellet that caused it is my guess.

Posted Images

Quote of the day wins a t-shirt :thumbs:

post-31547-126799466017.jpg

Make sure you send it then ARCHIE, or are you not a man of your word... Coz i am, and like all twats i can make things look a mess, especially soft things. No need for talk of such a nature, careful Archie....

And what is actually difficult about shooting a hare...

that pic is quite believable,dont see any prob with it,found pellets regular in quarry around the heart and lungs :thumbs:

My thoughts exactly Watchman.

I'm struggling to see what your point is Runforyourlife? Could it be that you like running dogs on Hares and, therefore, the lads having a bit sport with an airgun wrong in your eyes for such noble quarry?

If is is why not just come out and say it instead of being Facetious :no:

Make sure you send it then ARCHIE, or are you not a man of your word... Coz i am, and like all twats i can make things look a mess, especially soft things. No need for talk of such a nature, careful Archie....

With an air gun, you must get close enough for a clean kill and there are a few other factors that make it a bit tricky to shoot hare's. Also the person with the gun does all the work, with a dog the dog does all the work, the handler will just watch.

Shooting a hare is a lot harder than watching a dog run one, and as you know is legal.Just because you don't agree with the law doesn't mean you have to leave sarky comments on the air gun section. If you do,you gotta be prepared for the replies.As for being careful ive never had to be, ill stick to my word and send you a t shirt if you PM me your address Russ (if you've got the balls) :thumbs: