trust among terriermen

After a few of the threads on here lately I thought I'd share an experience with you, last week I posted on here looking for a picture, well I recieved a few replies and one was from "Spade end" saying he had one for sale. After a few pm's we agreed on a price and i said I would post him english cash from here and he could post it to my parents in uk. Well he said he would post yesterday and today it arrived, i sent his cash yesterday too but obviously its going to take a

little longer to arrive, but on trust he sent the picture and like wise me with cash. Just to show there are still good honest men out there, and not just those trying to rip folk off. Thanks again spade end, Atb Antsa

After a few of the threads on here lately I thought I'd share an experience with you, last week I posted on here looking for a picture, well I recieved a few replies and one was from "Spade end" saying he had one for sale. After a few pm's we agreed on a price and i said I would post him english cash from here and he could post it to my parents in uk. Well he said he would post yesterday and today it arrived, i sent his cash yesterday too but obviously its going to take a

little longer to arrive, but on trust he sent the picture and like wise me with cash. Just to show there are still good honest men out there, and not just those trying to rip folk off. Thanks again spade end, Atb Antsa

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Edited by dillan

YES THERE ARE A FEW GOOD HUNTERS ON HERE FOR E.G I SAW A GUY LOOKING 4 U CALLER WITH CARD AND SPEAKER SO DUE TO MINE BEING STOLEN BUT STILL HAD CARD AND SPEAKER I SENT THEM TO HIM FREE AND IN GOOD FAITH HE SENT ME SOME DVDS WITH NO MONEY PASSED THAT HOW IT SHOULD BE BUT THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOME LOOKING TO MAKE A FAST BUCK .

GLAD IT ALL WORK OUT 4 U WELL DONEthumbs.gif

same with ANTG,I asked him for a product he has,sent it before I sent the money.I sent the money it never turned up.I sent it again and it took 3 weeks to get to him.He never said a word.Spot on chap he is.I bought a lurcher pup from LATT on here,it contracted parvo 3 days after I had it.He sent me another from the litter for FREE.Now who the hell would do that for ye.Ive met some great blokes off of this site.Just recieved a photo from Darcy free of charge.What more can I say.theres alot of good out there for sure.

:clapper: through abit of trust i talk to a lad in ireland now and again and share our storys out, he pm'd me over a ornament to see if i could get him one as he wanted to give it to a close pal of his, anyway i managed to get him one, i found out the postage cost and told the lad, he sent me the payment and i sent him the ornament over, only problem is now is my kids broke the one i had and i cant replace it with it been limited additions :D

I got a pair of £900 bins sent up from Wiltshire to Fife, so i could trade face to face with his friend. Absolutely spot on, eberything as agreed, true gentleman. There are pleanty of genuine folk on here, and you can spot the wronguns a mile away! :thumbs:

Cheers FTB

same with ANTG,I asked him for a product he has,sent it before I sent the money.I sent the money it never turned up.I sent it again and it took 3 weeks to get to him.He never said a word.Spot on chap he is.I bought a lurcher pup from LATT on here,it contracted parvo 3 days after I had it.He sent me another from the litter for FREE.Now who the hell would do that for ye.Ive met some great blokes off of this site.Just recieved a photo from Darcy free of charge.What more can I say.theres alot of good out there for sure.

be very careful of darcys free photos, i have heard the rumours :tongue2::tongue2: