rspca wildlife center

Guest maisie's boy

are they the bunch that put down 12 alsations recently with out even bothering to see if alsation rehoming groups could find them a home first ! and i don't think it woz done by lethal jab either !:gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

They rescue crows? And pigeons? As said ducky these are vermin, pest species. If you find an injured feral pigeon you might go "Ah, poor likkle burdie. Let me save your life so you can carry on passing your revolting diseases to other burdy-wurdies." Or you might wring its bloody neck. They also "rescue" urban foxes, mange ridden diseased scabby dustbin scavengers, and let them loose in the wild, where they die slowly and painfully.This is the kind of mentality that released mink from farms and bloody near wiped out otters in the process. AND remember that if they don't get a "place" for them, they kill them. There are groups dedicated to rescuing hedgepigs, raptors, owls. They are good people who understand the place in our life of these creatures. They treat the environment with respect. The arspac are running a political agenda.

Sorry luv but you are so wrong!

Ric

sspca and rspca are on a power trip save all animals wether pest rare or common ,and put bad things up about hunters etc if it was like they are bank robbers ,to me personaly if poeple look after there animals , and they had a more stringent ways kiling foxes pidgoens etc as they are not rare, they do some good but yet to find it ,

are they the bunch that put down 12 alsations recently with out even bothering to see if alsation rehoming groups could find them a home first ! and i don't think it woz done by lethal jab either !:gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

what do you mean bye that you dont think it was by leATHAL JAB CAN YOU ELLABORATE ON THIS

Guest maisie's boy

what do you mean bye that you dont think it was by leATHAL JAB CAN YOU ELLABORATE ON THIS

google it

google it

they bolt gunned 'em.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/6115690/RSPCA-puts-down-10-German-Shepherds-with-bolt-gun.html

radio recording.

Ug

i read thay was shot with a bolt gun

i read thay was shot with a bolt gun

would,nt have thought they would haved used a boltgun ,allthough probably quick,a bit messy