pennine

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just bin the thread imo ......

Yeah thats right , sweep it under the carpet !!! lets not talk about it. It is FACT that John has been arrested its not hearsay or chinese whispers. yes I agree that we shouldn't speculate, but this is part of what terriersmen and hunters have to put up with every day and we should be very aware about what going on.

With an election looming , the Anti's are desperate to get a case to stick before hopefully the Conservatives get in and try to repeal it, everybody should be treading very carefully in the next couple of months.

I agree with Foxgun here, if speculation is banded about then it's just fuel to the fire let's wait for the horses mouth to speak.

Yote I know what your saying and I assume you know sombody close to this so surely you can see the reason for caution. By all means let us know if you know anything else that is fact, and as you say everyone needs to be on best behaviour for the next few months

Please!! let's avoid any speculation or comment at the moment until those allegedely involved make comment! We don't want to play into anyone's hands by giving misinformation?

Tom

Sorry Guys...................wasnt stirring just interested for the right reasons.

Dont think its a secret what happened but Its not my business I suppose.

Hope they all get off soon.

YIS

T

I certainly did'nt say or suggest sweep it under the carpet or lets not talk about it!! (there's a time and place to discuss things and I personally don't think its the time or the place now? while the plods are still investigating?) If some-ones arrested it does'nt mean they have been charged? a big difference!! Lets not pre-empt any situation with speculation, or innuendo? Something has happened and the details will be forthcoming. let's leave it at that!! and in the meantime keep giving the lads alledgedly involved our support

Tom

Ps: my last post on the matter for now?

just bin the thread imo ......

Yeah thats right , sweep it under the carpet !!! lets not talk about it. It is FACT that John has been arrested its not hearsay or chinese whispers. yes I agree that we shouldn't speculate, but this is part of what terriersmen and hunters have to put up with every day and we should be very aware about what going on.

With an election looming , the Anti's are desperate to get a case to stick before hopefully the Conservatives get in and try to repeal it, everybody should be treading very carefully in the next couple of months.

Edited by Foxgun Tom