kens black stuff

I cant comment on K.G because i dont know the man,but from what i hear he's good craic and the right man too spend an afternoon in the beertent with. I can only talk about the bitch and lately ive have heard conflicting stories about the bitchs breeding,but i also seen her work,and work well,and would never have thought twice about taking a pup outta her.

more like a mug of tea the mans teetotal .

STIG im laughing ,when did ken become TEE TOTAL . as when he came

over here we had mad sessions for days . Ask him about drinking 30

pints of stout .

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You would be surprised at the people who come on this board and the lines of dogs they keep. The good well bred pups are out there, you just need to look and be careful what you buy. It's very hard fo

Then take the post off and let the pups sell themselves. Talk is cheap mate. Not wishing to cause offence, if you came on and said they are average terriers i would say carry on. But to claim there

spookie   Newbie   Group: Members Posts: 2 Joined: 13-January 10 Posted 13 January 2010 - 08:50 PM   hi am spookie am new to the site looking to buy a terrier pup any advice on best lin

Posted Images

I cant comment on K.G because i dont know the man,but from what i hear he's good craic and the right man too spend an afternoon in the beertent with. I can only talk about the bitch and lately ive have heard conflicting stories about the bitchs breeding,but i also seen her work,and work well,and would never have thought twice about taking a pup outta her.

pints of stout .

.. about the time he past his test 10 yr maybe .. he dont touch a drop these days .

Likewise Danny,she was a grand bitch

pints of stout .

.. about the time he past his test 10 yr maybe .. he dont touch a drop these days .

But the old memorys are still there ,when the Craic was good among digging men ,

jesus he had an old friend on this site called 5 dogs and a certain man from waterford also

them 3 men could put away some pints of stout ,20 years ago .old 5 dogs had a great knowledge of

dogs and a memory of an elephant when it came to breeding .

pints of stout .

But the old memorys are still there ,when the Craic was good among digging men ,

jesus he had an old friend on this site called 5 dogs and a certain man from waterford also

them 3 men could put away some pints of stout ,20 years ago .old 5 dogs had a great knowledge of

dogs and a memory of an elephant when it came to breeding .

18 years teetotal he said to remind you he was the last man standing ..

i was at ken goulds house today i spent hours there talking dogs how they wee bred etc i could of spent all week there listening to him he cameacross genuine to me and from what he said today sparticus was bred by dave roberts and kengot it of him when it was abou ten month old and from the pics i seen of the dog looked like it worked any way i keep blacks bu thought ide try summet different and picked up a bull russel pup of him and its a little cracker he are some pics off the father to my pup its called saxon and he reckons its a good dog so hopefuly this pup wil be a good one

post-3816-126435826214_thumb.jpg

post-3816-126435828144_thumb.jpg

HE SAID HE SEE THE DOG WITH THAT BLACKLEDGE AT A SHOW AND HE SAID TO HIM HE WANTED TO TAKE IT HOME BUT PAUL HAD SAID HE CANT KOZ ITS GOT 2 GO BK TO DAVES SO WHEN HE GOT HOME HE RANG DAVE UP AND HE SAID WHO COULD HAVE THE DOG SO HE PICKED IT UP A WEEK LATER.HE ALSO SAID HOW WHEN HE BOUGHT SMITHY OFF A LAD FROM FARNBOROUGH HE TOOK IT TO A SHOW UP IN THE PENNINES AND BRIAN NUTTAL ASKED HIM HOW HE WAS BRED AND HE DIDNT NO WHO BRIAN WAS AT THE TIME KEN REPLIED IM TOLD THERE NUTTAL COWEN LINES AND NUTTAL TURNED ROUND TO HIM AND SAID THEY ARNT NUTTAL THERE TO BIG ETC AND THE KEN SAID HOW THE f**k DO U NO THEN HE SAID KOS IM BRIAN NUTTAL THEN WHEN SMITHY STARTED PRODUCING GOOD STUFF NUTTAL TRIED TO THEN CLAIM THE FAME TO SMITHY SAYING HE BRED SMITHY. I COULD GO ON FOR EVA WITH WHAT HE WAS TELLING ME HE WAS A GOOD CRACK :D

Edited by NICOLA

any one wishing to get true ken goulds black stuff{ no messers no time wasters no soft lads who are scared of a bit of digging and a true hard working terrier} then pm spookie as he will be breeding later this year to stuff from nigger smithy simon troy turbo eyeball sparticus blackjack and all the top names from kens stock old and new {no brian nuttal fans need apply }

tell us a bit more about these pups and what the parnets are like

A lad i know rang him about the recent little dam was 2years old and comming along and sire was not working,I think hes just a dirty peddling scummy c**t robbing all digging people off,these words came from ken himself so goes to show full of shite!

any one wishing to get true ken goulds black stuff{ no messers no time wasters no soft lads who are scared of a bit of digging and a true hard working terrier} then pm spookie as he will be breeding later this year to stuff from nigger smithy simon troy turbo eyeball sparticus blackjack and all the top names from kens stock old and new {no brian nuttal fans need apply }

tell us a bit more about these pups and what the parnets are like

A lad i know rang him about the recent little dam was 2years old and comming along and sire was not working,I think hes just a dirty peddling scummy c**t robbing all digging people off,these words came from ken himself so goes to show full of shite!

i rang aswell , the lad aint got a clue about the breeding just chucking names about ...