Would you take the money

Guest traceyg

would you  

118 members have voted

1. 1. would you

Guest traceyg

Don't know if you saw my post on my dog fight on year years eve.But just before it happened we had had a very busy day and when my 15 year old

lad said he was taking the dogs out i asked him three times not to as it was to late .But thinking he knew best he went :wallbash:I then got a call of my 11 year old daughter who had gone with him saying two of my four dogs had tried to sniff down a hole .He tried pulling them away and it resulted in the two whippet bitches have a right fight .It was really bad and one needed the vet .Well shes on the mend but i was so mad i told him as a lesson for not doing as he was asked he could pay some of the vets bill and me some new boots what i ruined running over the field in:icon_eek: i never gave him a figure just told him how much the vets bill was :blink:So he has just handed me £80 so what would you do ......Keep it or give it back?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Hannah give it back ...he's offered it up freely and probably feels really bad about what happened ..sounds a good kid and took his responsibility serious enough to offer something up

Edited by jt750

Take the money, teach the boy theres consequenses to his actions, also help him see the value of money.

Cruel to be kind IMO.

BULLDOUG Right.Have to learn by there mistakes or you will be paying the bills for a long time to come

same here im with bulldoug