Would you take the money

Guest traceyg

would you  

118 members have voted

1. 1. would you

give it back,if your not confident he can hold all of the dogs its your fault

1 or more dogs can have ago at anytime,lesson learned to you more than him,

instead of watching eastenders get up and take them out yourself

That's a bit harsh "EASTENDERS!!!! :icon_eek:" Tracey's a Corrie or Emmerdale fan :tongue2::thumbs:

Tom

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

give it back,if your not confident he can hold all of the dogs its your fault

1 or more dogs can have ago at anytime,lesson learned to you more than him,

instead of watching eastenders get up and take them out yourself

OMG did you read the first post!

he was told not to TAKE THEM OUT!

Christ some peeps :thumbdown:

I'd give it back sometime in the future!! dog fights can happen anytime even between kennel-mates:blink: I know your angry but the lads a credit to you :thumbs: , he's shown a degree of maturity and integrity in accepting responsibility for whats happened by giving you his cash

He's also learned a valuble lesson? he'll take more heed of what you say in the future because of whats happened.

I've got two lads, one of 23 and one of 27 and if they had made an offer or gave me cash at the age of 15 years for something like this I'd be well chuffed:boogie: it show's the lads remindfull and respectfull of his parents as well as upstanding :thumbs:

I've voted the laddie become's financially solvent again :D

Tom

Ps: The kid might surprise you and refuse an offer of taking the money back?? (an even bigger bonus)

Pps: some kids do a lot worse!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry tom but i disagree the lad was asked 3 times not to take the dogs out but obviously thought f**k her so where does that show respect,yes he has given some money towards his f**k up but i reckon he see,s his mother as a soft touch and his thinking is i ,ll give her the money as i know i will get it back , :thumbs:

would you

take the money (27 votes [35.53%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 35.53%

give it back (49 votes [64.47%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 64.47%

some times i think there is to many soft Arse's in this country!!!

No, If she just takes the cash then gives it him back after a few weeks, then he still would of learned a lesson. There's no justice in taking £80 from a teenage lad who isn't earning any dough. We've all made mistakes as teenagers I'm sure, keeping the money is out of order in this case IMO.

I'd never take money out of my kids pocket's, even if they had burnt the house down.

how much was vet bill

Up to now £180 but the leg is not healing so going to be more ..Please remember when voting this is his xmas money and wages for working really hard he is only 15 lollol

I would take the money and put it up somewhere safe........then give him it back when he least expects it. That way he will learn his lesson.......but you can repay his thoughtfulness as well :thumbs:

im agree rolfie good comments :thumbs:

I'd give it back sometime in the future!! dog fights can happen anytime even between kennel-mates:blink: I know your angry but the lads a credit to you :thumbs: , he's shown a degree of maturity and integrity in accepting responsibility for whats happened by giving you his cash

He's also learned a valuble lesson? he'll take more heed of what you say in the future because of whats happened.

I've got two lads, one of 23 and one of 27 and if they had made an offer or gave me cash at the age of 15 years for something like this I'd be well chuffed:boogie: it show's the lads remindfull and respectfull of his parents as well as upstanding :thumbs:

I've voted the laddie become's financially solvent again :D

Tom

Ps: The kid might surprise you and refuse an offer of taking the money back?? (an even bigger bonus)

Pps: some kids do a lot worse!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry tom but i disagree the lad was asked 3 times not to take the dogs out but obviously thought f**k her so where does that show respect,yes he has given some money towards his f**k up but i reckon he see,s his mother as a soft touch and his thinking is i ,ll give her the money as i know i will get it back , :thumbs:

There is no doubt the youngster was in the wrong, on that we both agree :thumbs: but to say the lad thought "f**k her" or that he see,s his mother as a soft touch and his thinking is i'll give her the money as i know i will get it back! is also a bit harsh? which one of us can say what a 15 year old is thinking, especially one that we don't know

Its his actions after the event that are commendable :yes: and that deserves recognition? Its not only a parents duty to punish their kids when they're in the wrong, but to also too praise them when they accept they're wrong and take responsibility for their actions!!

Tom

Well tg been thinking about this also asked kev what he thought,As we have met your lad and he is a good sort i would give the money back but not straight away.A dog fight could have happened at anytime mine go from best friends to trying to rip each other apart.I know you told him not to take them out but what if it had happened another time when he was allowed to take them.As for the boots well ye should have put yer wellies on :laugh:

Guest traceyg

chuffing hell :icon_eek: i wasn't on the comp last night so what a job reading all your reply's .So i am going to try and answer as many as your questions as i can First of all i have got to say how proud i am of my lad for paying the £80 and has s/lass and den says who has met him. He is a good kid :whistling:And he takes great responsibility with the dogs .But it was one of them days i was in a rush and thought it better to just let them have a run round the garden :hmm:But he DID still do what i asked him not to .When i put the post up i must admit i was 100% sure he would offer me £20 and i would keep it .I never had any intention of keeping the £80 /I have to say i am totally blown away by your views and advice THANK YOU :kiss: .But he is a good un and i have put the money in a envelope and i will give him it back when he leasts expects it. As a lot of you agree with rolfe Thanks rolfe:toast:Kay the other dog had a small scratch to her face ,The dogs were walking at the side of him like they always do so wasn't pulling him at all . Oh and sounder :feck: I aint a meanie :angel::angel: lass i had to run like the wind no time to change footwear.Sean you got me all wrong don't like gin but if your buying i will have a vodka 8) Once again guys thank you TG ps molly is fine now

chuffing hell :icon_eek: i wasn't on the comp last night so what a job reading all your reply's .So i am going to try and answer as many as your questions as i can First of all i have got to say how proud i am of my lad for paying the £80 and has s/lass and den says who has met him. He is a good kid :whistling:And he takes great responsibility with the dogs .But it was one of them days i was in a rush and thought it better to just let them have a run round the garden :hmm:But he DID still do what i asked him not to .When i put the post up i must admit i was 100% sure he would offer me £20 and i would keep it .I never had any intention of keeping the £80 /I have to say i am totally blown away by your views and advice THANK YOU :kiss: .But he is a good un and i have put the money in a envelope and i will give him it back when he leasts expects it. As a lot of you agree with rolfe Thanks rolfe:toast:Kay the other dog had a small scratch to her face ,The dogs were walking at the side of him like they always do so wasn't pulling him at all . Oh and sounder :feck: I aint a meanie :angel::angel: lass i had to run like the wind no time to change footwear.Sean you got me all wrong don't like gin but if your buying i will have a vodka 8) Once again guys thank you TG ps molly is fine now

lol tg , look the way i look at it is what fecking young lad listen to it mother or father you have to tell them 20 times to clean there room and that, ffs lads come on !!!! , i am not say the lad was right or wrong thats up to you tg not us, he might have not done what you say but be sure if you ask him to take them out again i bet you be asking him more that 3 times to do it,

atb sounder

Well, i havnt read all the posts but im surprised that most people would give the money back.

IMO punish bad behavior and reward good, simples.

Kids need rules to be stable, the same as dogs do lol.

It sounds like the lads a decent kid and there will be plenty of chances to reward him but stand firm.

ATB DOUGIE