iv got a dog for sale out of stan too sally aswell 28 inc

If its 8 month old then my mate has the sister shes 26inch! Filling out nicely now!

My bitch is out of Stan and nearly 2 years old! Cant remember the dam to her thou,i think Reece has her litter sister!Does anyone know or have any from the same litter?

Maybe Samba might be able to shed some light?

ATB with the sale mate!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If its 8 month old then my mate has the sister shes 26inch! Filling out nicely now!

My bitch is out of Stan and nearly 2 years old! Cant remember the dam to her thou,i think Reece has her litter sister!Does anyone know or have any from the same litter?

ATB with the sale mate!

a lad of here WARNER86 had 2 out of that litter

and willy had a bitch :thumbs:

dog dunt look to have done much but looks a good show winner atb with the sale maybe wrong cos most of these dogs have alot behind them atb rebel :thumbs:

dog has done loads he is 150 percent if not happy with dog bring it back and il give money back

ATB with the sale mate!

a lad of here WARNER86 had 2 out of that litter

and willy had a bitch thumbs.gif

Cheers Samba,i thought you might know ! Thanksthumbs.gif

this dog has seen some graft theres no reverse gear for this dog its only got one gear and thats straight in and finish its job :icon_eek:

ive always been told good dogs dont get sold they get given to friends, so if the dogs as good as you say how come you dont take it on mate

this dog has seen some graft theres no reverse gear for this dog its only got one gear and thats straight in and finish its job :icon_eek:

ive always been told good dogs dont get sold they get given to friends, so if the dogs as good as you say how come you dont take it on mate

if i had the space i would have it mate but i have two pups out of stan to a 3/4 greyhound quarter bull plus 1 adult bitch