• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is it april, or is the anti's or summat joining this site just tae talk shite

collie/lab x whippet = 2 mins fenland hares with ease,.... :whistling:

why not,???????

on the tele a working welsh collie had a mileage meter put on him :victory::victory:

his average day clocked up 65 miles mixed with the right whippet and a good labrador i see no problem in that at all do you ??????

theres a lot of dogs bred for it cant do it never mind a whippet x collie lab :wallbash: nearly as bad as a bull x on the fens :clapper:

hi

a good friend of mine has 1 of these crosses and she is now 9,

pre ban she could take fen hares with ease i used to run her with mine;

many a day seen her run down hares for 2 minutes plus she had a good strike,but came into her own when she was using her nose and bushing fantastic bitch

ffs it just gets better every day pmsl :doh:

An old local poacher i used to know had a pair of first cross whippet labradors. One threw just like a whippet the other a bit heavier. Both were very good rabbiting mooching dogs, but again he did put the work into them. May have caught the odd hare on a hunt and catch basis, but they were rabbit dogs. My friend had a border collie cross labrador, it was a good hunting dog, great at retrieving, it also was quite a tall dog, but if you were gonna cross this you would have put it to a greyhound.

hi

a good friend of mine has 1 of these crosses and she is now 9,

pre ban she could take fen hares with ease i used to run her with mine;

many a day seen her run down hares for 2 minutes plus she had a good strike,but came into her own when she was using her nose and bushing fantastic bitch

you want to go back to your Dr, your medication is clearly not working,

f**k me using something with brains stamina and natural retrieving instinct on rabbits.....what a stupid idea.......next thing you know people will be using fighting dogs for fox.

well said fell if yea dont have a bull x on this site and bring up a diff breed then yea have not got a clue. a dog breed collie whippet or lab would make a great rabbit dog and could catch a few hares. l think if it was lab would have till be 2nd generation till lose the heavy side off it.

i would have to see this cross with my own eyes to beleive it but as for bull cross best lurcher i ever owned was quarer bull rest greyhound and she caught hares on the fens not in numbers and not 3 out of 3 but she caught the odd one reguarly when up there.

why not,???????

on the tele a working welsh collie had a mileage meter put on him :victory::victory:

his average day clocked up 65 miles mixed with the right whippet and a good labrador i see no problem in that at all do you ??????

theres a lot of dogs bred for it cant do it never mind a whippet x collie lab :wallbash: nearly as bad as a bull x on the fens :clapper:

not if its a good 1/4 bull i had a 1/4 bull bitch that done hair with ease day or night

everyone i know has a good bull x or so they think and ive not seen a good one yet not on hare anyway maybe the odd few from a 1/4bull on the lamp but i very much doubt it in the daytime unless it was the odd one that f****d up but most crosses will get the odd one go out with your natural born hare dog 1/4bull and get 3 or 4 out of 5 i very much doubt it it would be wobbling after a good course :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

why not,???????

not if its a good 1/4 bull i had a 1/4 bull bitch that done hair with ease day or night

everyone i know has a good bull x or so they think and ive not seen a good one yet not on hare anyway maybe the odd few from a 1/4bull on the lamp but i very much doubt it in the daytime unless it was the odd one that f****d up but most crosses will get the odd one go out with your natural born hare dog 1/4bull and get 3 or 4 out of 5 i very much doubt it it would be wobbling after a good course :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

bull crosses arnt for hares are they :wallbash: silly c**ts