• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is it april, or is the anti's or summat joining this site just tae talk shite

collie/lab x whippet = 2 mins fenland hares with ease,.... :whistling:

why not,???????

on the tele a working welsh collie had a mileage meter put on him :victory::victory:

his average day clocked up 65 miles mixed with the right whippet and a good labrador i see no problem in that at all do you ??????

theres a lot of dogs bred for it cant do it never mind a whippet x collie lab :wallbash: nearly as bad as a bull x on the fens :clapper:

not if its a good 1/4 bull i had a 1/4 bull bitch that done hair with ease day or night

everyone i know has a good bull x or so they think and ive not seen a good one yet not on hare anyway maybe the odd few from a 1/4bull on the lamp but i very much doubt it in the daytime unless it was the odd one that f****d up but most crosses will get the odd one go out with your natural born hare dog 1/4bull and get 3 or 4 out of 5 i very much doubt it it would be wobbling after a good course :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

bull crosses arnt for hares are they :wallbash: silly c**ts

nope there for bitting my inner leg, ragging the back of my top, and hiting me at full speed for a bunny,

good times, :tongue2:

why not,???????

on the tele a working welsh collie had a mileage meter put on him :victory::victory:

his average day clocked up 65 miles mixed with the right whippet and a good labrador i see no problem in that at all do you ??????

theres a lot of dogs bred for it cant do it never mind a whippet x collie lab :wallbash: nearly as bad as a bull x on the fens :clapper:

not if its a good 1/4 bull i had a 1/4 bull bitch that done hair with ease day or night

everyone i know has a good bull x or so they think and ive not seen a good one yet not on hare anyway maybe the odd few from a 1/4bull on the lamp but i very much doubt it in the daytime unless it was the odd one that f****d up but most crosses will get the odd one go out with your natural born hare dog 1/4bull and get 3 or 4 out of 5 i very much doubt it it would be wobbling after a good course :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

nope there for bitting my inner leg, ragging the back of my top, and hiting me at full speed for a bunny,

haha yea mate you got it spot on :p

why not,???????

why not,???????