Bedlington Greyhound versus Collie Greyhound

F

ive got a collie/grey/beddie/whippet and he ecxels atmost work ......

Yer started herat 13 month. Picked it up straight away, follows beam, runs to end of beam even on clappers she cant see. Had experience with fox and deer and do

so have i mate. nearly 18 month. she is 21 n half inch and coming on very well. got any pics of yours.

nice dog mate. i dont know how to put pics on have you ystarted lamping with her yet mate ? wuuhere about you from ?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both bedlington collie base blooded the pied bitch is bedlington x collie x an the pup is bedlington x colliex/bedlington x colliex

The first image is my mates First cross Bedlington Greyhound bred by Neil Beacon the most robust and best coated first cross I have ever seen. It is an excellent dog. The second is my curren

Posted Images

Guest fence_hopper

Nice photos, dog looks to have a good coat.

cheers mate

Fence hopper mate, always liked them pics and that dog of yours.

What height was the dog, 23-24 if I remember correctly?

he's 23 mate, stabba he's from heartbreak kennels not 100% om the bedlington lines used sure its rillington gutchcommon somewhere along them lines :thumbs:

Edited by fence_hopper

F

ive got a collie/grey/beddie/whippet and he ecxels atmost work ......

Yer started herat 13 month. Picked it up straight away, follows beam, runs to end of beam even on clappers she cant see. Had experience with fox and deer and do

so have i mate. nearly 18 month. she is 21 n half inch and coming on very well. got any pics of yours.

nice dog mate. i dont know how to put pics on have you ystarted lamping with her yet mate ? wuuhere about you from ?

y

Im in county durham mate. Yer started her at 13 month, she picked it up straight away. Follows beam, runs to end every timr. Had experience with dear and fox, looking promising, very game. Had a fair few hares on lamp and 1 daytime

Thanks for that FH.

I've not known any bedlington lurchers with decent coats but your one looks like it's got a decent jacket.

Most have been linty things that soak through at the slightest drizzle and pick up debris like a magnet.

Might be the lakey blood in there?

Guest fence_hopper

here you go stabs this is what he looks like when he's had a brush through him. only taken about 8 months ago, i've never had a problem with his coat work wize seems to do the job quite well. he get 2 cuts a year 1 near the end of summer and one the start of summer. :thumbs:

bluesthelot009.jpg

Edited by fence_hopper

Thats all i keep are BeddyX's so i would say Beddyx's,,

Seen some very good colliex's tho,

But the ones iv seen could sometimes be a bit to clever for there on good,

And could be a bit soft (I dont mean soft on game) more if you raise your voice then start skulking away type thing,

What work's for one wont work for the other

Each to there own :thumbs:

Edited by tiny 7
Guest fence_hopper

Thats a cracking dog you got there fence hopper

cheers mate :thumbs:

my pups coming along nicely 1 1/2 weeks old my mates beddy dog to my irish grey bitch carra aka the physco :blink: theres some livers (choclate) in the litter any one seen afirst x liver before?

skyinshowandkids118.jpg

carcharlie001-1.jpg

006.jpg

beddygreypups009.jpg

Edited by fence_hopper