'Sorting' the guest...problem

73 members have voted

1. 1. Should we remove the ability for unregistered guests to view the topics?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know / don't care

You sound like paranoid girls ...oh dear someones looking at my cleavage i better cover up and put a cardie on ...If you want a forum where you can post everything and anything feck off and DIY ...there's plenty of free stuff out there servers included...i don't know what your worried about ...whatever side of the fence you walk we'll never be seen in a good light this side of 25th century

To everyone,,,

1st sign out, then have a look at the site, most subjects are protected forum, basically that means you cant see the posts in there unless you are signed up and signed in. I dont think it is difficult to become a member here, you just need a proper email account and then you sign up. As far as I am aware this has always been the case.

Total number of members on this site is 22 thousand!!!! a massive amount. How many of those are active ie not obsolete accounts? & how many are anti fieldsports? & of course dont forget the people who have more than 1 account, theres one I can think have that has had 3-5 at the same time.

So, basically if there is anything you dont want to become known publically, the only thing you can do to protect yourself is either not post or keep it to PM only.

End of the day, its upto the forum owner to decide whether the forum is available to be viewed by non members.

Good point :thumbs:

HERES ALL YOU NEED, GO TO THE LURCHER TOPIC AND THERES SOMEONE CALLED THE HUNTING MACHINE WHO JOINED TODAY USING OTHER PEOPLES PICTURES FROM THE GALLERY AS HIS OWN, AND ASKING TO SE OTHER PEOPLES DOGS. CASE SLOSED :hmm:

So are you complaining about guests or members?

If a member just report the post, if guests well they cannot post so no problemo.

terrier man - take a chill and don't worry about it too much. Remember - it is not only antis who read the threads but it is probably monitored by the police as well, so regarding personal information and photos, watch what you post - if you've nothing to hide, you've nothing to fear.

terrier man - take a chill and don't worry about it too much. Remember - it is not only antis who read the threads but it is probably monitored by the police as well, so regarding personal information and photos, watch what you post - if you've nothing to hide, you've nothing to fear.

ye i know fela, just dont want people taking pics of my dogs, you and everyone else probly feel the same. its sad realy we even need to wory about it. atb mate

I've had a few websites over the years closed and open to public and I'll tell you now, it only takes one bad egg...............

The short and sweet answer IS.................DONT post anything illegal or stupid that may incriminate yourself OR make the rest of the people involved in the various hunting fieldsports look like there idiots, yes theres knuckle dragging thick twats on here, that need to engage their brain half the time before they spout off.... The biggest threat is ourselves.......Just don't get into the my cats blacker than yours arguements, and keep it sensible...Non of the hunting forums are viewable to guests anyway, just the general section..

I've had a few websites over the years closed and open to public and I'll tell you now, it only takes one bad egg...............

The short and sweet answer IS.................DONT post anything illegal or stupid that may incriminate yourself OR make the rest of the people involved in the various hunting fieldsports look like there idiots, yes theres knuckle dragging thick twats on here, that need to engage their brain half the time before they spout off.... The biggest threat is ourselves.......Just don't get into the my cats blacker than yours arguements, and keep it sensible...Non of the hunting forums are viewable to guests anyway, just the general section..

your guna allow people to steel pictures and use them as there own then. even if there not hunting regarded pictures its still not on.

Who do you think I'am, the sheriff of nottingham ??? People STEAL pictures from all over the web , theres nothing myself, you OR anyone else can do about it......... If it concerns you either A: Don't post any pictures OR B: Add a copyright to them...

Who do you think I'am, the sheriff of nottingham ??? People STEAL pictures from all over the web , theres nothing myself, you OR anyone else can do about it......... If it concerns you either A: Don't post any pictures OR B: Add a copyright to them...

sheriff of nottingham haha nice one. you gota be honest only antis would do such sad things. anyway thanks mate no point arguing with you about it, not guna win. atb

I THINK THE POLL RESULT WILL PROVE THE MEMBERS FEEL DIFFERNTLY MATE

A Poll Result gave you the Labour government :laugh:

A poll result gave the Nazis majority rule . . .

Now wait for the neo-nazis and crypto-fascists to crawl out of the woodwork.