• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thers how these dogs get a bad name,their owned by fcukin dimwits that have no idea what theyre capable of,and if he had had a parting stick that could have been stoped in 10 seconds.Every bully looking dog gets painted with thesame brush when this type of stuff happens.Can you really blame the public for believing the shite they read about bull terriers after seeing that kind of stuff.

the dogs are fine if they are brought up properly,problem lies with these vial chavs who are not brought up properly! dogs are only there to boost the idiots egos. in my opinion the only way to get this country back on track is to bring back public floggings for this type of offender. the offenders should then be taken to the nearest hospital to be sterilized,coz lets face it,whether its humans or dogs were talking about...,CRAP breeds CRAP!

the dogs are fine if they are brought up properly,problem lies with these vial chavs who are not brought up properly! dogs are only there to boost the idiots egos. in my opinion the only way to get this country back on track is to bring back public floggings for this type of offender. the offenders should then be taken to the nearest hospital to be sterilized,coz lets face it,whether its humans or dogs were talking about...,CRAP breeds CRAP!

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: totally agree

i hope the things in a hole in the ground now dirty b*****d, nothing worse than a fighty dog, that thing needs put in a hole, i wouldnt live down the guilt a blind person terrified and the dog mauled because of some idiot with his monkey hopefully they catch him and give the dog and him what they deserve.

He needs put in a hole not the dog

disgusting that guy should be shot, why take a dog with that nature around other dogs to a public place like that , why let go of lead in first place and why the firkin hell did he not know how to stop it ffs, no excuse for that at all other than total wassock owner , looked like a presa to me not that it makes a difference hang the cnut