hey FD,

depends on how much its been used, lifetime wise, my own kicked the bucket at about 2 1/2 years i think it was certainly no more than three...

And i looked after it... :angry:

I'd say you won't get anywhere taking it back after it been 3 years old..

personally i'd steer clear of them and get something thats strippable, i bought the A-tec but haven't really used it yet to be honest...

A few guy's i know have A-tec's also and swear by them...

ATB>

Snap.

Mines has rust appearing on it, it's about 3 year old. Mate of mine was telling me that he was out and shot a fox and noticed something shooting out to the side, on closer inspection there was a hole in the cover over the t8 and a hole in the side. He was also saying a few folk where having this problem and the company that made them where offering 40% off new ones.

Noticed the bloody t8 has a few pin holes in it caused by rust .Had this mod no more than 3 years and was wondering whether to take t back from whence it came or just get another model .Any thoughts please .

get in touch with Jackson Rifles, tell them whats wrong if they wont exchange they will give you a discount on a replacement.

They are the suppliers in the U.K. for Reflex Supressors, dont take it back to where you bought it, as they will tell you the same.

Noticed the bloody t8 has a few pin holes in it caused by rust .Had this mod no more than 3 years and was wondering whether to take t back from whence it came or just get another model .Any thoughts please .

Yep..as others have said..have a word direct, I've always found them helpful...

Tel: +44 (0) 1644 470223

Fax: +44 (0) 1644 470227

Email: info@jacksonrifles.com

Shame about the T8 mod as they are ok, but they do seem to rot away a bit quickly sometimes! As I think you know all mine have the P8 Compact on them now, very similar performance to the T8 but easy to strip and clean and made of much better stuff! These are good enough for me but there are definately better mods on the market...but you pay a chunk more for them.

PS. I have a good contact for the P8 and fitting, so if you decide to change to one let me know and I'll see what I can do for you!! ATB :thumbs:

get in touch with Jackson Rifles, tell them whats wrong if they wont exchange they will give you a discount on a replacement.

They are the suppliers in the U.K. for Reflex Supressors, dont take it back to where you bought it, as they will tell you the same.

foxdropper i had the same bother after 2 months :blink: buti rang jackson's and he ask me for a number on the back on it he then told me it was the first one out and they were changed abit since he got me to go to my dealer where i got a new one for free, same tread only the size was smaller in lenght so you have to change the washer i found jackson very good ,

sounder