Our Nick

i cannot wait to see this guy on tv tomorrow eve , nick griffin on his /there policies chatting away on question time , bbc1 10.35 pm. NOT TO BE MISSED.

'when in rome' as they say, 'do as the romans' :clapper:

hunting, & british traditiona sports, maybe !

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you BNP and 'Griffin the Holocaust Denier' fans should be aware that they support the RSPCA and think they should have MORE powers.....

I'm looking forward to question time too. I've a shrewd idea that people will see Griffin for the man he really is.

Edited by Matt the Rat
All you BNP and 'Griffin the Holocaust Denier' fans should be aware that they support the RSPCA and think they should have MORE powers.....

I'm looking forward to question time too. I've a shrewd idea that people will see Griffin for the man he really is.

I'd be interested in seeing you substantiate (not trans substantiate, that's just f.ucking silly) that statement.

Show me evidence and I'll believe you.

It was rumoured that NG is of Irish Roman Catholic descent too.

Maybe then not the best person to lead a party that promote indigenous rule.

Right, I'm not gonna get into a BNP argument BUT what I take dislike to is the people who are against them going on Question Time. I mean, theres going to be a protest outside the BBC on thursday, a number of people have publicly 'condemned' the BBC for allowing him to appear, and why?? Surely if he's so wrong and such a t***, then the people who they put up there will be able to verbally rip him to shreds calmly and easily!! So...! And anyway, what's he going to gain from it other than the possibility of gaining a few more votes - oh! -, wait, nevermind that won't happen as after all they are a s*** party and he will be beaten in a debate, so why protest??? Unless they think otherwise and therefore the BNP must have merit in some way or other?!

And also, haven't people been complaing about the BNP saying that they're undemocratic...but surely trying to censor their publicity is rather undemocratic and violates free speech...

Right, I'm not gonna get into a BNP argument BUT what I take dislike to is the people who are against them going on Question Time. I mean, theres going to be a protest outside the BBC on thursday, a number of people have publicly 'condemned' the BBC for allowing him to appear, and why?? Surely if he's so wrong and such a t***, then the people who they put up there will be able to verbally rip him to shreds calmly and easily!! So...! And anyway, what's he going to gain from it other than the possibility of gaining a few more votes - oh! -, wait, nevermind that won't happen as after all they are a s*** party and he will be beaten in a debate, so why protest??? Unless they think otherwise and therefore the BNP must have merit in some way or other?!

And also, haven't people been complaing about the BNP saying that they're undemocratic...but surely trying to censor their publicity is rather undemocratic and violates free speech...

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: bnp all the way

Tim dont you think your a bit old to be poncing around in that hitler youth uniform !

all joking aside the bnp have some good ideas and they have the bottle to say them it just a shame the lunatics spoil it for them

If this government and governments before had not of let immigration get so out of control and not took the voice of the native working class British man away in the manner they have then they wouldn't have to worry about the BNP getting votes.

They didn't listen to us, and now people are reacting by voting for the BNP.

They've had a f*****g gut full of it, seeing their country being transformed in ways they really don't want.

Big deal so he,s on Question Time plenty of room for idiot politicians on the programme one more wont make much difference,storm in a t cup methinks .Just heard its gonna be pre recorded at a secret location so much for free speech :blink:

I'd be interested in seeing you substantiate (not trans substantiate, that's just f.ucking silly) that statement.

Show me evidence and I'll believe you.

It was rumoured that NG is of Irish Roman Catholic descent too.

Maybe then not the best person to lead a party that promote indigenous rule.

Sorry SS, but I really can't face another 'trawl' through their hate filled website, but here is one quote (off their site)

BNP refurbishes RSPCA office despite the Tories saying it wouldn’t happen.

Also, here is part of their wiki entry, which I'm sure they would have edited if it was wrong:

The party supports animal welfare (such as the banning of Halal and Kosher slaughtering and the phasing out of factory farming) and environmental policies, supporting Greenpeace in its fight against Japanese whaling ships and the RSPCA's campaign against the docking of dogs' tails.

Halal slaughter fine, but docking?

It's pretty much what the BNP are about. Find some policies that the majority will agree with (free TV for veterans in hospitals, Halal, etc) and use them to 'mask' the racial hatred that they are really interested in.

I'm no 'loony left' person; I am worried about the overpopulation of this country, and do believe that there is too much immigration, but I'd never vote for facists as long as there is a hole in my arse.

I do also think the BBC are right to allow him onto question time. The general public need as much exposure to these nazis as possible, so that the truth can be seen by all, and people realise just how nasty these people are.