Things you see when lamping

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shooting at dawn on my permission a few months ago and someone had been fooking cowtipping in the night. lol it was fookin funny watching thses cows trying to get back up. i sat and watched for about 20 mins pissing myself with laughter. in the end i went to get the farmer to come and help them up.

seen a rabbit once

IVE SEEN 2 RABBITS :clapper:

SERIOUSLY I SEEN A MAN HANGING IN A TREE 17YEAR AGO WHEN I GOT TO HIM IT WAS A F**KING SCARECROW LET ME TELL YOU IT DID FRIGHTEN ME AS THERE WAS A SERIOUS ROW IN THE HOUSE NEAR BY 20MINS BEFORE WHEN I LAMPED THE FIELD SHORTLY AFTER THE ROW AT THE END OF THE BEAM THIS THING WAS HANGING OUT OF THE TREE DIDNT THINK IT WAS FUNNY AT THE TIME... :cry::cry::cry:

On an old permission I switch the lamp on to see what could only be described as a twirling vortex of mist, not unlike something you would expect to see on most haunted!! I stood and watched the vortex for a few minutes, and with my imagination playing tricks I could have sworn I could make out the shape of a head being formed. There was no wind, it was a warm clear night. Eventually I plucked up my courage and started to walk towards this spectra, which turned out to be a towering dense mass of gnats!!

On another occasion there was an eerie green glow from some bushes, very strange but that turned out to be glow worms. One thing I could never explain or have never found any reason for was what could only be described as a comet, coming down to earth. I am being 100% honest here, a mate and I both watched this ball of fire, complete with tail hit an industrial area which we were over looking from some very high ground. We both expected some news reports or something, but nothing ever came of it.

John

Edited by HUnter_zero

Not personally seen anything extra wierd, but a cousin of mine was out blatting bunnies for a local golf course one night with his air rifle, when he clicked on his lamp only to find himself around 40 yrds away from he swears was a BLACK PANTHER in one of the bunkers. These things have been often reported roaming around Shropshire. He made a rapid exit to say the least, he did say there was no way he was going to tickle it with his .177 :no::D lmao

Edited by Sound Moderator

I've just got in from a nights lamping on local permission with a mate and the whippets, We were in some sheep paddocks and we witnessed 3 badgers having a go at a lame ewe. We kept the lamp on them so they would p*ss off and managed to get the ewe into an empty stable.. Doesn't look good though. I rang the farmer to tell him and he said he's lost 3 in a month from the same field!!!!!..... I've never heard of this happening before in our area. The farmer thought the others had been attacked by dogs, as there is a public footpath that goes straight across the field...

Seen a few other odd things on previous nights out,Best one was 2 woman jogging stark naked one night along the A57 near worksop in the middle of November!!!!..

sound moderator my cousin was out lamoing a few years ago and saw a cat,it turned out as it got closer that it was the size of a lab and dark in colour!

but was defo a cat.

a while later they caught one on camera at johnson pipes,normal cat it seemed( untill someone noticed that it was stood on a 3 ft pipe).

ihave permission around shrewsbury and toward pontsbury there are lots of reports of them.lost sheep,many sitings,one farmer told me he had his tractor jumped on( paw prints on the glass the lot).

back to the thread, lots of shooting stars the last few weeks.

nearly stood on a raccoon while stalking boar without the dog( that made me jump!) a few years ago.