BBC NEWS

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DONT WORY CP, THEY WONT VOTE LABOUR , BUT ALOT OF FUCKWITS ON HERE WILL VOTE B.N.P, :(

Tomo, to me, a mans vote is sacrosanct !! I was allways an "OLD" Labour voter, but cannot bring myself to vote for these "New Labour" b*****ds who have usurped the Labour Movement !! As someone who went through the miners strike, I would rather stick pins in my eyes than vote Tory !! So now I vote strategicaly, if the Liberals will keep the Torys and Labour out of my Council, I'll vote for them, even though they have no chance of forming a Government. "New" Labour is finished, a bunch of theiving c**ts led by a mad man, but who will replace them ??????

Cheers.

the ban came about because the anti hunting group gave million pound donations to the labour goverment,as did the rambling assotiation and they got the right to roam act passed by the labour goverment,it is nothing to do with annimal welfare or the large number of halfwits that go round spoiling things for others.vote conservative as bnp will ruin things a lot more important to us than hunting.

Blair didn't even vote on the Hunting Ban;he absented himself from the vote, and allowed a "free vote", obviously, as Labour had such a massive majority in Parliament, it was passed !! But that b*****d Blair left himself free to tell his rich mates "well, I didn't vote for it " !!!!! But never mind; it looks as though he will be our (unelected) President of Europe !!!!

Cheers.

Someone better than me do the Maths, one of the biggest marches attracted 250,000 Fieldsports supporters. How many more didnt bother and stayed at home ? Id say there at least 500,000 supporters who participate in fieldsports of some kind be it ratting, ferreting, bushing, shooting, snareing, lamping, coursing, hunting to hounds, falconry ect ect ect. 500,000 x £30 = 15 million. Thats a sum that would be raised EVERY YEAR. A good chunk of money any goverment in power could use wisely. Maybe a new hospital, a rail link, cancer research, a school, road links, REAL POLICEING, border guards to stop immigration. This would be a yearly figure raised. In doing so Hunting would be regulated a lot of clubs would be formed once more , these clubs would have rules cutting out any cruelty which a very very small number of people in any form of life use. Its a Win Win Win situation for all concerned. Like i say vote Conservitive in and give Cameron the chance to reverse the damage across the board Blair has brought to our Island.

OR THE MPS WILL LINE THEIR OWN POCKETS WITH EXPENCE CLAIMS BUNCH OF :wankerzo4: VOTE BNP

To be honest I think that as far as the farmers are concerned now the ban is academic. Lets suppose that the ban is lifted. Great and many farmers will let legitimate people back onto their land, sweet. The problem WILL be is that the minority will still drive over the fields, smash fences, abuse and threaten farmers etc. I can't see any farmer being prepared to put up with that and the the small amount of cash the legitimate clubs may give will not be enough. NOR despite what many say will the legitimate people be able top stop the c**ts spoiling it for the rest of us.

Going back a few years I had permission on a smashing bit of big open light land. It got 'illegally coursed' but there was an unwritten and unsaid agreement that if it was one or two people walking the field with one or two dogs respecting the land then a blind eye was turned. Somewhere along the line a change occurred and the driving over the fields started, with this came an increase in abuse etc. I lost the permission because I had a running dog, though oddly I can still go there and shoot hares, but don't have the heart to do that.

What I am saying is that I think that the old days are gone forever, farmers will not want coursers back because if they have the hare numbers then they are going to get the driving over fields, smashed gates/fences and abuse. The culture has changed, the respect for the countryside (and all things in general) has gone. It is a much sadder place that we now live in.

how many lurcher lads/ coursing lads frown at shooting hares :o , , ALOT !

i no hare shoots are to reduce the number off hares,

but alot of farmers also do it to keep the poachers off there land, ,

no hares, no poaching, , meaning gates are left in one pieace, farms are left alone, land/crops is not ripped up, , e,t,c,

i couldnt give a f**k if you have a look over the hedge :whistling: , as your permission is crap, but its best to leave it as if no one ever been there, ,

Respect to the farmers, if u aint asked to go on their land (england specially) then ur asking to get pulled by them aint you! I was out ferretin this weekend, after 3 rabs i got pulled, cos he didnt expect me to be there as i never asked in the 1st place - took a chance. All he came to say was take ur rabbits and dogs away as my cows are coming into this feild and im not wanting the dogs to scare them. What else can you do? No need to give abuse. It should be them giving it to us if we are on their land ya know!