Guest sosoj

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Post edited by Simoman and idiot ejected from site, utter twat

Mabye im thick but i dont have a f*****g clue what you are bullshitting about.Could you just spell it properly as the suspense is killing me.Or is this a secret code among members of some digging cult who dig B and F why not dig some other letters of the alphabet like X and K,If theres a cult going i want to be in it so come on B and F digger explain.

Mabye im thick but i dont have a f*****g clue what you are bullshitting about.Could you just spell it properly as the suspense is killing me.Or is this a secret code among members of some digging cult who dig B and F why not dig some other letters of the alphabet like X and K,If theres a cult going i want to be in it so come on B and F digger explain.

B and F associated with digging Liam?? C'mon mate Timmy Mallet could figure that one out............

B and F associated with digging Liam?? C'mon mate Timmy Mallet could figure that one out............

Was just annoying him to see was he a big a f*****g idiot as i thought

your the mod of the times simone

Well as you know Jack, im cool, but the thing that makes me cool is I dont care about being cool..............how cool is that :laugh:

THAT is uncool, but in a cool kinda way.