That is a lot of meat...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you learn from expeirence and if you are lucky you meet geniuine guys but in general going out in groups is no good unles youre on permiss or non keeperd places , ive had several people out hunting over the years but usaly one at a time unless just rabbiting showed lots of guys. but had it come back to bite me in the ass mate youll not learn lots of computers you realy have to go out with people localy and learn best way i no several from mountain ash ab4dare in wales and theyve been up to bonny scotland and filled there bags or truck through freinds and my self , all the best

evry 1 who as taken me out i have had the up most respect for, for giving me the chance to learn,

i think alot of others would be the same so dont knock them all on the head there are decant young hunters out there that ant there ta shit on you on the 1st chance

atb taffyboi

CW love the pics mate :thumbs:

ive just got my first lurcher pup and if it wasnt for people off this site sharing there knowledge and ground with me id still be in the dark [without a lamp]. so ill take this opportunity to thank those that have and those that will be :)

i mayb break one dog to deer this season shees six month old my old bitch lanas pup shees going to turn out 23 24 and racy ideal for rabbs hare, spent a bit time with her fetching general commands any way she flushed a roe i let her have a flush i called her of she stopped ,came bk good dog, handy for there are places you need a steady jukel , we shall see ,whins marauders, the thing is with the old dogs you feed them bits ,they see them a lot its only time they will think well is this game luvly jubbly lol

\\\\\\\' post=\\\\\\\'1278756\\\\\\\' date=\\\\\\\'Oct 15 2009, 08:04 PM\\\\\\\']

i mayb break one dog to deer this season shees six month old my old bitch lanas pup shees going to turn out 23 24 and racy ideal for rabbs hare, spent a bit time with her fetching general commands any way she flushed a roe i let her have a flush i called her of she stopped ,came bk good dog, handy for there are places you need a steady jukel , we shall see ,whins marauders, the thing is with the old dogs you feed them bits ,they see them a lot its only time they will think well is this game luvly jubbly lol

[amazing picture cw, :notworthy: