sad f#####g antis

Lads, this is the advert we are running to try and pull the ladies in, thanks to IanB, Darcy, Wag and Stabs for putting themselves in the frontline..........

Them MULLET'S have been finely striped out HAHAHAHAHAH :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Those are some mighty fine examples of hair styling..........

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YHow long do we have to wait for this brainless dick to be ejected from the site?

Matt, I blame the modeeeeeerators :duh: :crazy: :D

Me too ;)

Those mooodereateors just sit around doing feck all while all the sensible forum members (like terrierman)post lovely posts about how they don't give a shit about the law, and then slate someone for telling us all about the antis latest funding plans.....

Some mothers do 'av 'em :wallbash:

why are you allowing these wankers to put up post asking to support hunt sabs, this is a hunting site, not a bludy antis site, sort it out mods, doining my head in :censored:

Show us your dogs terrierman... let's see what you got.... :whistling: instead of begging for permission, 20 years experience... if you did, why would you be asking on here for more... surely in that time you would have done some good jobs for farmers and been invited back ????

Edited by .terrier man.
I have an idea he wishes he never started this thread :laugh:
only an idea..are you allowed to think being a mod n all that..

Think?

Who needs to think when you're a Mod? Every bit of information ever released is right there on the tip of your tongue when you're a Mod :angel:

What I say bro. Mind you, I'm a Rocker. Kicked the livin' bejayzus out of a few mods back in the 60s . . .

Ric

why are you allowing these wankers to put up post asking to support hunt sabs, this is a hunting site, not a bludy antis site, sort it out mods, doining my head in :censored:

BY THE WAY I'M NOT AN ANTI,I'VE HUNTED WITH HOUNDS AND I ONLY PUT THIS POST UP AS SEEN IN THE COUNTRYMAN'S WEEKLY WHICH I GET EACH WEEK.

I'M A COUNTRY GIRL ,NOT A ANTI.

BY THE WAY I'M NOT AN ANTI,I'VE HUNTED WITH HOUNDS AND I ONLY PUT THIS POST UP AS SEEN IN THE COUNTRYMAN'S WEEKLY WHICH I GET EACH WEEK.

I'M A COUNTRY GIRL ,NOT A ANTI.

You definately sound like a dodgy character! A Lady reading the "Country MANS weekly".......hmmmmm I smell a fish!

Whatever next? They'll be giving you the vote next!

Swampy

Ninging in a male chauvenist gait