Does anyody use whippets or small lurchers for rats

On 20 November 2018 at 19:14, myersbg said:

She looks sharp but in truth if the bunnies have a head start on open ground she gets left behind, but bolted rabbits and in cover she gets her fair share.

I wouldint be to worry lots a those ped whippets Cana get near winter Conies in the open they need help offa the land they run or need a yr or two on there backs ta put a decent show on em they are da a great breed ta xs with another type grey.hound .i seen them that large and heavy they compare to average sized lurchers bigger than lots a f1lurcher xes when they getting this size  the y not only lose breed type but the ability to work tight .i like the little whirrier types they have noThing to prove  pester jukels that little bitch seems gives you hrs off her best enjoy atb bill

• Like 1

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All my dogs are required to catch rats,... it's in their contract of employment...?

Me best ratting ferret Jill long gone now shifted plenty for the whipps n terriers       

This lile thing is among them 2or 3 times a week,  three quarter whippet one bedie  

Posted Images

• 5 years later...
7 hours ago, Penda said:

Alas was you intoxicated wi the damson Berry 

Nay, he was busy translating an ancient, b*****d mix, of an arabic/Hebrew poem, scribed into a slab of sandstone,  alas.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, shaaark said:

Nay, he was busy translating an ancient, b*****d mix, of an arabic/Hebrew poem, scribed into a slab of sandstone,  alas.

He still does that now he sits in his study 📖 reading ancient sanscript and decifering them then he runs around in a a shroud shouting his name after 12 on a Sunday night when the moon is high 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Penda said:

He still does that now he sits in his study 📖 reading ancient sanscript and decifering them then he runs around in a a shroud shouting his name after 12 on a Sunday night when the moon is high 

Verily, squire.  🙂

19 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Bastardised without the raisin and bean wine

The imbibing of bean and raisin wine is a must, when one is translating any sort of ancient munuscript.

Indeed, in many countries it is considered highly uncouth not to partake of said concoction.