New arivels pickaxe x nuttall puppys

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope those pups workout for you and northsider, your bitches are belly sisters,let me know lads how they shape up, the bloods right,maybe you should both think about swaping a pup ?

and take no notice of these experts on my dogs, most doing the talking have never been out with me and my dogs, but i did go out with one of them and the day was a joke,

4 hours trying to follow hounds by car then 3 hours of checking sratched out rabbit holes, then as it was getting dark, he said "there is a place over by there , that always holds but its to deep to enter a dog now" !!!!!!! why the f**k we hadn't gone there 3 hours earlier i'll never know ..we did get a dig, to his dog, false marking in a bunny hole!!!! all the so called terrierman wanted to do was get back home to show me a thread about my dogs and shit stir, he's one of the the elite terriermen on the internet...no sorry they elite of the internet terriermen

here's a pic of a young bitch almost the same way bred as yours, if you need to know her breeding and hows she's shapeing up ask the forum lol

regards Glyn

[imDSCF0020.jpg[/img]

g]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y89/pickaxe-2/

DSCF0013.jpg

thats a fine lookin bitch pick axe the pups look belters northsider hope to turn out like the parents

cheers for the replys lads will get a few more pictures up pickaxe

also great looking dogs lads i wont be listening to bad mouthers either

like what i have the bitch in the photo has two digs so far last dig

she killed her fox the sister of her killed a fox on sunday that was her

7th dig

dogs look smart uns dosent matter if you have 1 dig or a hundred digs if they are going to ground and giving it a go then why worry some are better than others so what, cant see what all the fuss is about not wanting to get peoples backs up or anything or start a slagging match either atb willum