New arivels pickaxe x nuttall puppys

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some very nice terriers you have got there fellas, and all from the same chocky factory it seems. :notworthy:

So how do you all rate the line as workers????

I think you'll find people use this line for their ability below ground, not because of their colour.

some very nice terriers you have got there fellas, and all from the same chocky factory it seems. :notworthy:

I think you'll find people use this line for their ability below ground, not because of their colour.

your dead right there pickaxe stuff is tried and tested through and through!! and i put a black dog to my choc bitch !!! they have all came out black and am happy simply for the reason that there all healthy and fit!! colour has no part to play in it!

cheers Jamie

did you get to see the sire and dam from your bitch graft?... pickaxe stuff.

i like the fact colour has no part.... not always the case ££££££££

!! £££££££ have nothing to do with it! as i said in earlyer post these pups are staying at arms reach wink hound!! no money involved!!

chaz was a good strong dog who has sired many good workers! and if i remembr right i was told buggs was ran down by a car but wasnt as good a worker as her sister but the pups she produces worked better than her sisster pups!! funny how the gene pool works!

cheers Jamie

re read, i think you miss understood, i wasnt suggesting YOU were doing it for £££. the opposite infcat.

ive never seen the chaz dog go, ive seen dogs off him tho and never liked them, it may just be bad experience. i would like to of seen he dog graft before i used his blood, there seems to be an air of mystery and internet hype about some pickaxe stuff, i hope it isnt that case but i know many have said it.

good luck with your younguns anyway.

I did understand your post winkhound and i was simply saying that they were going to stay at arms reach!! i was simply stressing the point to everyone else that im not in it for the money!!.

I can remember you telling me when you were down this part of the woods that you had seen some bad dogs from this line work!! or not work should i say!!

i beleave there was a bad litter wich threw very little if any workers! and this has stuck like shite to the pickaxe name!!

There will always be failures in between the good ones it is such as life.

The main thing is my little bitch works a treat and am happy with what she gives me!

The dog to these pups is also full of heart and is getting a name for his self around these parts :thumbs::laugh::laugh:

So in a nut shell i cant wait for these pups to develope and progress in to little monsters of the future!

cheers Jamie

alright limb hows it going thanks for your advice on the breeding i used a

good black dog over her thanks again limb

Edited by Northsider
post-23537-1255040475.jpg

Ive got a relative of your bitch out of Taz in my kennels at the moment ...what a noisy c@nt and his owner is a messer of the highest order ..whos been bum loved by darcy and winky

:tongue2::tongue2:

I did understand your post winkhound and i was simply saying that they were going to stay at arms reach!! i was simply stressing the point to everyone else that im not in it for the money!!.

I can remember you telling me when you were down this part of the woods that you had seen some bad dogs from this line work!! or not work should i say!!

i beleave there was a bad litter wich threw very little if any workers! and this has stuck like shite to the pickaxe name!!

There will always be failures in between the good ones it is such as life.

The main thing is my little bitch works a treat and am happy with what she gives me!

The dog to these pups is also full of heart and is getting a name for his self around these parts :thumbs::laugh::laugh:

So in a nut shell i cant wait for these pups to develope and progress in to little monsters of the future!

cheers Jamie

alright jamie could you send me a picture of buggly if you can and she still around
ive sean some real gud terriers out ov chaz and tilly and some not so gud ive dug two chaz and tilly quite afew times they as gud as u get mr pickaxe has bred some proper stuff in his time

I have had the plaesure to dig to Tilly, she was a belting little dog and knew her job to a tee.........and fair play to you for saying some good and some not so good, its an honest thing to say.