BIG BIG RUNNING DOGS ANY CROSS OR PURE BREED

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice dog mate hows the dog bred dai

the gimp cross rednose = sire..... dam - 34 inch tts deerhound.

how big do you think he will end up at dai? was he the bigust in the litter mate ;)

hes 28 tts now 10 mths old. your guess is as good as any david. the litter was quite even. atb dai

nice dog mate hows the dog bred dai

the gimp cross rednose = sire..... dam - 34 inch tts deerhound.

how big do you think he will end up at dai? was he the bigust in the litter mate ;)

hes 28 tts now 10 mths old. your guess is as good as any david. the litter was quite even. atb dai

cheers dai never thort id like a big lurcher but i do like :D

wish i had room for abig dog ! they are some crackeras there.are they like great danes?not as long lived as smaller dogs??

Gelert passed away a few months ago aged 11, he had a suspected heart attack last october and never quite recovered from it. When he was in his prime he was a joy to see in full flight, five bar gates were jumped with ease, surprisingly agile for such a big dog, although not as quick as a smaller/lighter dog on the turn.Incredible stamina though, the pics were taken on a 15 mile wander around the black mountain in the western end of the brecon beacons. It was an absolute pleasure to share 11 years of my life with him.

Bought a pup a couple of months ago which is a very similar cross (deerhound/grey/beardie), already 18 inches tts at 13 weeks, he's going to be a big 'un methinks.

post-37748-1251908813.jpg

Good luck with the next generation! :clapper:

Guest deerhound hunter

duke bull greyhound deerhound greyhound 20 month old and 29/30 tts single handed dog post-38835-1252070544_thumb.jpg

if [NO TEXT TALK] intrested in using him for stud p.m me

Edited by deerhound hunter
The pic is taken on carmarthen fan, above llyn y fan fach in the western beacons, one of my favourite places to walk and excercise the dogs.Taken on a rare day when it wasnt raining up there!

Camarthen fan??? I live a mile from Llyn y fan never heard of camarthen fan.