Patterdales

Are you not taking the piss out of people mate.

hey no I would never take the piss out of anyone, it was just she put so many doubts in my mind i needed to get some expert advice, this is my first patterdale and the only place I know to get it is on here, re-read my first post, I said they were lovely little dogs

She also asked if I would let her breed her bitch with my dog. If I am not sure what I am breeding with?(would you not have put up a pic of the dogs just to make sure they were patterdales?

so please don`t say I am taking the piss.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This one is mine pic taken a few weeks back., he is a Nuttall bloodline, I saw both the dog and bitch and paid £250, the other 2 cost my friend around £150 each, she is going to breed them. my god I hope I never meet her again.

piptoday02-1.jpg

now thats a ptterdale :p nice stamp of a terrier you have mate

and asbo are you talkin to me :o?

if so a know that but you have to say so yourself her freinds supposivly patterdales look odd ;)

All look ok but why tails left long? plus this curly tail and miniture stuff is f**king bullshit more evidence of how some w**kers are turning breeds into shite, hopefully the patterdale does not fall down the same route as the russell. Thats not to say there isnt good ones about but i detest this miniture lapdog bullshit, why are people so determined to ruin perfectly good breeds? :angry:

Funny how nearly everybody said they ALL look strange until the black smooth pup was named as NUTTALL breeding. :blink: atb stabba

Bullshit lad!

Nobody will be buying your breeding either!!!

blink blink yourself :clapper::clapper:

Are you on the wacky backy pal. I dont keep terriers ,never mind breed them. Although just to keep you amused i might just spite myself and get a kennel full of hideous critters and churn puppies out for the princley sum of £200 like some on here i could mention lol :clapper::clapper::clapper:

you got a nice pup there mate ,and dont be listerning to what anyone else tells you ,you should have told her to f@@koff and take her mongral somewere else ,and if she breeds them ,then thats the point a lot of people on this site are going on about all the time .