Odd Colour Kit

i have just wasted another 20 mins re-reading this post :icon_redface: , and have to say , leeview has only asked for a simple answer to his question. "wheres the proof about uk ferrets and this syndrome"

and no body has answered it, personly i only work ferrets , so am not intrested in your two's previouse bickering on another site. but am intrested in the wellfare of our ferrets.

so any chance of soom proof???????

Two examples have been given TOMO mate... :yes:

Where? PLEASE point these examples out?

Y.I.S Leeview

Read back though the thread..

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Need to correct myself because the collection of databases is by the National Center for Biotechnology Information.   http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/   The databases are collated from studies from a

You've already had 2 examples of Waardenburgs ferrets, 'Lee'.   Your comments on working and showing are irrelevent prejudice.   There's none so blind as will not see. You are dead right there.  

Posted Images

Not sure who won. :hmm: 'twas a three way race 'twixt pet owners, workers & show goers.. :victory:

Searched through the topic and failed to find any PROOF So Mal you point out where IYO this PROOF is PLEASE?

Y.I.S Leeview

Not sure who won. :hmm: 'twas a three way race 'twixt pet owners, workers & show goers.. :victory:

Searched through the topic and failed to find any PROOF So Mal you point out where IYO this PROOF is PLEASE?

Y.I.S Leeview

Blow it out your fecking ass 'Lee', you keep banging on about proof? Well there's plenty of info on the net on the subject, and can you come up with the 'proof, proof, proof' that there aren't any waardenburg ferrets in the UK?

What's that, no you can't? Fecking thought not.

Like I said before, you breed whatever the feck you like, I'll stick to my own methods, and play it safe, learn from the mistakes of others. Maybe there isn't much in the way of waardenburgs in the UK, because up until recently, ferret owners didn't breed for odd markings or angora fecking coats. It does pay to have an open mind, but I'm afraid that you've demonstrated time & time again that that's something you seem incapable of possessing.

ATB to you and yours..

just been reading this debate and ide like to say breeding ferrets for colour coat or money is just wrong :thumbdown: ferrets should get bred to be worked and give free or a few pounds. those angora ones should be culled out instead of bred for money :thumbdown:

just been reading this debate and ide like to say breeding ferrets for colour coat or money is just wrong :thumbdown: ferrets should get bred to be worked and give free or a few pounds. those angora ones should be culled out instead of bred for money :thumbdown:

:yes: That's the main core of my argument, breeding for colour/hair length = Not good for ferrets :no:

why argue with lee then im sure he feels the sameway. you should be singing from the same sheet. all he asked for was some proof of wardenbergs in the uk and the only answer given was funfuret saying a friend had a hob that was deaf. does it really matter if a ferret is deaf? they dont have great eyesight compared to other hunting animals for examp dogs or cats but they have amazing scenting ability and ruthless killer instinct which makes up for it. would being deaf harm a ferrets ability to do what ferrets are suposed to and hunt underground? ferrets are in a state in other countrys because people coddle them stuff them up their jumpers put them on leads and breed them as pets and for silly colours or coats to make money. people like that should be ashamed to show their faces on a working ferreting and hunting forum :thumbdown:

Y.I.S Leeview

Blow it out your fecking ass 'Lee', you keep banging on about proof? Well there's plenty of info on the net on the subject, and can you come up with the 'proof, proof, proof' that there aren't any waardenburg ferrets in the UK?

Like I said before, you breed whatever the feck you like, I'll stick to my own methods, and play it safe, learn from the mistakes of others. Maybe there isn't much in the way of waardenburgs in the UK, because up until recently, ferret owners didn't breed for odd markings or angora fecking coats. It does pay to have an open mind, but I'm afraid that you've demonstrated time & time again that that's something you seem incapable of possessing.

ATB to you and yours..

Mal wheres the PROOF you have stated is on here? I honestly cant find any definitive proof on the net of it occurring in the UK so all I've asked is for PROOF to be provided simple enough? I cant come up with PROOF PROOF PROOF that there are nt any ferrets in the UK with Waardenburgs because thats what Im after being provided with PROOF that it does exist in the UK? people are scare mongering that there is a problem with ferrets in the UK regarding breeding and you bleat on about breeding for colour :wallbash: go back and read the very first post and odd coloured turns up in his litter thats all, do you think he has been irresponsible breeding for colour? I dont think so,seen them before on here when they've turned up bred by workers to workers think about it this is after all a hunting site :thumbs:

Y.I.S Leeview

why argue with lee then im sure he feels the sameway. you should be singing from the same sheet. all he asked for was some proof of wardenbergs in the uk and the only answer given was funfuret saying a friend had a hob that was deaf. does it really matter if a ferret is deaf? they dont have great eyesight compared to other hunting animals for examp dogs or cats but they have amazing scenting ability and ruthless killer instinct which makes up for it. would being deaf harm a ferrets ability to do what ferrets are suposed to and hunt underground? ferrets are in a state in other countrys because people coddle them stuff them up their jumpers put them on leads and breed them as pets and for silly colours or coats to make money. people like that should be ashamed to show their faces on a working ferreting and hunting forum :thumbdown:

BRILLIANT if you only new the half of it :notworthy::notworthy: funferret's other half runs a ferret website selling all those little fuzzy wuzzy accessories

Y.I.S Leeview

Y.I.S Leeview

ATB to you and yours..

Just wondering about the part " until recently " how long do you think ferrets have been bred for colour in the uk? Angoras yes are new but breeding for colour has been going on for years.

I am curious as to why you think angoras should be culled, money aside.