Odd Colour Kit

I can't be f****d if I'm honest. There's plenty of info out there on the web that proves that certain types of breeding cause genetic defects. A ferret is aI don't expect you to understand this TBH, after you likened it to all people with aids having blond hair, via PM. :blink:

I asked you to put my pm up in its entirety which you've chosen not to do so here it is

Mega Hunter

Group: Members

Member No.: 18526

(0%)

Hi Mal, MtD bred a similar hob acouple of seasons back white with a large black patch on its back leg, were nt there any pics on Wiki the pics I've seen the ferrets had a distinctly odd skull shape compared to normal ferrets, but not all splodgey ferrets have Waardenburgs or are infact deaf but a lot of the American ferrets with Waardenburgs are splodgey if only life was that simple anyone with ginger hair could have aids, but so too could anyone with blonde or black hair

Y.I.S Leeview

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Need to correct myself because the collection of databases is by the National Center for Biotechnology Information.   http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/   The databases are collated from studies from a

You've already had 2 examples of Waardenburgs ferrets, 'Lee'.   Your comments on working and showing are irrelevent prejudice.   There's none so blind as will not see. You are dead right there.  

Posted Images

I can't be f****d if I'm honest.

I'm surprised that you can get f****d even if you are honest.

You are disgusting!!! and You Begger Belief!!! espcially as you CLAIM to be an expert!!! :whistling:

Where Has CD Claimed To Be An Expert??????

:laugh:

In his own little head he is :D:D

Y.I.S Leeview

CD understands the difference between a genetic disorder and a viral contagion.

Which is more than you seem to.... :laugh:

Y.I.S Leeview

like your self by reading/quoting not experience :notworthy:

Y.I.S Leeview

Y.I.S Leeview

Y.I.S Leeview

I happen to know that Olympus Mons is the highest known volcano in the solar system. Don't mean I have to go to Mars and climb the f****r before I can talk about it! :doh::laugh: :laugh:

there is a theory if all humans dissappeared then the different breeds of dogs/animals that we have selectively bred for the last 10 thousand years would eventually amalgamate into one type for each species within geographical boundaries, the rest that cannot live without human intervention would perish. Angorra ferrets who can't feed their offspring and therefore perpetuate their line would almost certainly die out. so i ask what is the point in breeding something that dosen't stand a chance :icon_eek::no:. it's about humans making cash what other reason is there??? as for them working surely it's along the same lines as what would make the better catch dog in the USA an APBT or a british bulldog that's so b#llocksed because of inbreedin that it can't breath!!! i know which i'd choose to work. and it ain't an angorra

Y.I.S Leeview

So you fix the car using trial and error rather than a Haynes Book of Lies then? :laugh:

No not all take it to someone with hands on experience that know what there doing practise not theory :D:D no wonder your struggling with your trike having to read up as you go :D:D

Y.I.S Leeview