FOUND {sorted now}

Found this morning with no collar or i.d. In the longton area near the Ashwood pub A Youngish LAKELAND TERRIER.

I picked this terrier up as i almost ran the little :censored: over, obviously no road sense

It`s at my house now and to be totaly honest i would`nt mind if it stayed cos it`s fitted right in and is having loads of fun playing in the garden with my two lurchers...lol....

So their it is, i dont want to put up pics as yet as we all know what a lakeland looks like, and id`e want anyone who claims that they own the terrier to give me a detailed description...

I`ve also got in touch with BBC Radio stoke and had it announced on their.

Can anyone advise me on what else i should do to find the owners... or where to take it to check for a microchip

Yis Mars...

Edited by Mars

:toast: sorted

This microchiping buiesness works, took him to the Local dogs home to scan for a microchip and the address came up to an adress in cumbria..

aparently the Dog was stolen Last weekend and he belongs to the Conniston Hunt, :clapper::clapper::toast::toast:

I cant tell you how chuffed i am, i only hope he gets to see years of hunt service..

Yis Mars...

This microchiping buiesness works, took him to the Local dogs home to scan for a microchip and the address came up to an adress in cumbria..

aparently the Dog was stolen Last weekend and he belongs to the Conniston Hunt, :clapper::clapper::toast::toast:

Yis Mars...

nice result :victory:

I cant tell you how chuffed i am, i only hope he gets to see years of hunt service..

Yis Mars...

well done mate :notworthy: