books not recived

as above has anybody on here ordered books of a member on here and still not recived them ? only ask because i bought 1 of this member who promised it was posted on the 8th of june 17 days ago and he still hasnt sent the tracking code or responeded to pms even though this members been on . i havent named this member so as not to upset the mods but please dont pull this thread and see if this member responds now £30 a lot to lose for me hope noone else is in this situation thanks

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a real shame if you have been had over.....it dosnt happen very often on hear as far as im aware...im sure the person has a good explanation as to whats gone wrong and will be more than willing to put the job right.. :angry::angry::angry:

its a real shame if you have been had over.....it dosnt happen very often on hear as far as im aware...im sure the person has a good explanation as to whats gone wrong and will be more than willing to put the job right.. :angry::angry::angry:
i have pmd him and hes ignored them i have even put my mobile number on so he can phone me but he hasnt this has been ongoing scince the 2nd of june and he still hasnt provided the tracking code which he suggested he had???????
Hope you get it sorted mate
thanks mate so do i. I paid cash mate he recived it on the 5th of june and since then he has only been in touch twice both times without the tracking code he said he had now he dosnt answer his pms

Why not bump the original thread, saying youve PMed him and had no reply, and did he get the money OK,,,. That way the other folk waiting for their book or maybe received there book will be awares,. Then ask the MODS to bin this thread,,,, for now.

Hope it all works out, had good trades with people on this site & others over the years, this site is a bigun and anyone can join & instantly start putting stuff up for sale, good idea? Hmmm

Hope you get it sorted mate
thanks mate so do i. I paid cash mate he recived it on the 5th of june and since then he has only been in touch twice both times without the tracking code he said he had now he dosnt answer his pms

sorry to hear if you paid by cash does,nt look good name and shame him

Why not bump the original thread, saying youve PMed him and had no reply, and did he get the money OK,,,. That way the other folk waiting for their book or maybe received there book will be awares,. Then ask the MODS to bin this thread,,,, for now.

Hope it all works out, had good trades with people on this site & others over the years, this site is a bigun and anyone can join & instantly start putting stuff up for sale, good idea? Hmmm

done that mate put on has anyone else had there books no reply there either